Pennsylvania!! Unite!!

so my plans for saterday opened up. The swap in MD is looking more and more inviting.... Who all is going?
Definitely going! Taking my blacksmith and his 'wares, as well as some handmade items by my mommies ^^ Can't wait! I'm taking several cat carriers/boxes....(>.>) Just in case.... (<.<) *shifty eyes* (>.>) as a precaution...for everyone else lol

ETA: I'll be looking for some Wheaten or Blue Ameraucana pullets in the near future. I want some new blood, as well as enough girls to keep Duncan happy. Hoping to find between 3 and 6. He currently has Angel, and the two EE girls Fudge and Ripple.

I would like to sell at least 3 of my Blue Wheaten/Wheaten girls, but I need them to grow out a bit more. I will be ready to part with them in about a month or so if you can wait. They are from Peachick's stock.

so my plans for saterday opened up. The swap in MD is looking more and more inviting.... Who all is going?

I'll be there. Looks like I'll be wearing a lavender tee with a peacock on it. I'm short and fat with a bunch of ducks and chickens to sell! I hope... I haven't gotten my testing results back yet.

Definitely going! Taking my blacksmith and his 'wares, as well as some handmade items by my mommies ^^ Can't wait! I'm taking several cat carriers/boxes....(>.>) Just in case.... (<.<) *shifty eyes* (>.>) as a precaution...for everyone else lol

Oh, so you are coming to buy lots?! Stop by and say "Hi!"

Quote: I'm willing to wait that long. He's not ready to "pay" his "rent" yet. That should be fine as far as the stock. I found out he and Angel are 1/2 from that local breeder you said about, and 1/2 from another out of state ( not sure if the roo was from that breeder or the hen). I'm just glad they don't have any issues getting around and their toes are fairly straight (Angel's bent toe is barely noticeable.)

Last edited:

YAY!!! I'm going, taking DH and 8 yo grandson....and hopefully getting me and beaglady some chocolate scovies!

What does the vinegar & Baking Soda do?(besides putting it down, what is it doing?) I ended up finding a wild life place called ARCH? They put the it down :( poor thing.. it's legs where just dangling... 

Carbon dioxide...puts them to sleep

Definitely going! Taking my blacksmith and his 'wares, as well as some handmade items by my mommies ^^ Can't wait! I'm taking several cat carriers/boxes....(>.>) Just in case.... (<.<) *shifty eyes* (>.>) as a precaution...for everyone else lol

Oooh...sharp and pointies???? Will have to stop by with DH!

Ok....so is anyone camping out the night before??? Hoping we can run into some of you and chat!

The bantams just came in at the feed store down the road. I really think we need to get a few, but my mom says she'll throw them out the window (jokingly? maybe not) if I get anymore. How do I convince her! I want to see if they have any d'Uccles. I'm in love.
love.gif

The bantams just came in at the feed store down the road. I really think we need to get a few, but my mom says she'll throw them out the window (jokingly? maybe not) if I get anymore. How do I convince her! I want to see if they have any d'Uccles. I'm in love.
love.gif
So I take it Porsche is fitting in well & completely spoiled.
lau.gif

YAY!!! I'm going, taking DH and 8 yo grandson
Oooh...sharp and pointies???? Will have to stop by with DH!

Ok....so is anyone camping out the night before??? Hoping we can run into some of you and chat!

yessum and yessum ^^ we're not able to get there til middle of the night though lol got a dance to host on Friday night ^^;

Back
Top Bottom