1 splash silkie hen
1 black silkie (most likely roo)
16 button quail
1 juvenile crested pekin duck

prices negotiable

Located in Lebanon pa

PM if interested
can provide pictures if interested.

Having a really rotten day,,,hubby handed me my favorite rooster by the feet and said do something with this,,,there was blood and it was not from the rooster,,,I did not have to ask what happened since this rooster never liked hubby......rooster now in fridge,,,a little depressing, but hubby does not fit in fridge.

humm....sounds like you need a bigger fridge....lol

Here is the reason why you must take the time to find out what YOUR predators are gonna be.....I am literally only about 3 miles away and have very different predator's,,,,I get hawks but only in late summer early fall,,,,never had a raccoon problem, only time we see them is when sweet corn is ready and we set traps at that time....seen one possum in the last 3 years and it was obviously not well being out in the day time (really was not well an hour later).

with that said, my biggest predators are the sparrows that carry all kinds of nasty things with them and the pigeons (still looking for a useful purpose for these)....and the road, we live along a strip of road that people like to race on. 

Actually three only predator I've had get in so far was a possum in the run. Just a list of what's around.

Your hubby would fit if you butchered correctly, or get a bigger freezer.

I'm looking for duck hatcing eggs for my sister in northern NJ. so if anyone knows where I can get some for her, either in southeast PA or north NJ, let me know. She wants breeds that would be good egg layers,
Thanks!

I'm looking for duck hatcing eggs for my sister in northern NJ. so if anyone knows where I can get some for her, either in southeast PA or north NJ, let me know.  She wants breeds that would be good egg layers,
Thanks!

I am in Red Lion. I can give her some eggs or I will sell you some ducklings that are about three weeks old. My ducks are mostly "muts" but I do have a male and female Pekin if you want some of those eggs. Pm me if you are interested.

went down to the tractor supply in belle vernon, not to many people there but ended up coming home with a magazine and two baby call ducks, just what i needed, but dh has been wanting call ducks
jumpy.gif
Did they have any chicks or hatching eggs? Didn't make it out of the house today to check it out.

Back
Top Bottom