Pennsylvania!! Unite!!

His name was Petey. So very sad that I know that.

Gorgeous chicks, though!

Also sad to say I lost a cuckoo Marans today. Actually LOST her. Put her on the deck and she took off. Can't find her now.

hee hee. No offense Raz!
No offense taken.
Sorry that you lost your Marans.

Maybe it will come back.
fl.gif

His name was Petey. So very sad that I know that.
Gorgeous chicks, though!
Also sad to say I lost a cuckoo Marans today. Actually LOST her. Put her on the deck and she took off. Can't find her now.
She would run off?? Not hanging around any of the other chicken pens Blarney? Hope you find her soon!
P.S. Congrats on having the house to yourself!!!

Well, it would be hard to put him in jail.....

And I have to disagree with one point you made (not trying to be argumentative, this is a very close subject to us). A lot of people did not turn the other cheek. Select individuals did. I am so torn about how I feel about Paterno at this point. He did so much good for Penn State. But he also has been proven to have done some very bad.

So torn.....

My thoughts and prayers are with ALL of the families victimized by this tragedy.
Not looking to be argumentative either, I feel that everyone has a right to their opinion and a right to express it! Sorry if I came off harsh earlier, but I too feel strongly about this subject as some of my friends are close to it. I realize he did alot of good, but I don't feel that should absolve him of his wrong doings... I think alot of people just want to wipe the slate clean of this and move on, and unfortunately for Paterno that involves removing him from the forefront of peoples minds.

I realize that we have very different opinions on this and do understand your position. I have written and deleted several responses to your post, but I cannot respond without coming across as combative.

I just wanted to give a view point of an outsider on this issue. I'm glad I did not go to PSU as I would be very, very disgruntled about the entire handling of this situation. With that, I'm going to step out as I realize this is a "political" thing and did not mean to incite anger/frustration/uproar to a very calm and peaceful thread.

I hope everyone has a great Sunday.
Rodriguez, I am sorry that I came off that way! I am a very peaceful, freedom of speech loving person!! I was in NO WAY offended by your post!! You are absolutely entitled to your opinion, and I would hope as adults that we can chat with people ( who I am coming to consider my friends
love.gif
) and express our opinions and/or grievences and outrages... Again, I am sorry if I came off angry or combative in any way, I promise, it was not meant that way!! If you look in my history at my posts... I do love to use periods... and exclamation points!!! I guess I should be more careful when I post about a sensitive subject!!
he.gif
Oh, and I like emoticons!!

Back
Top Bottom