Pennsylvania!! Unite!!

Discussion in 'Where am I? Where are you!' started by LeBlackbird, Sep 24, 2009.

1. Gardeningmama

Gardeningmama Chillin' With My Peeps

Love them! The one reminds me of the dog from The Little Rascals, what was his name again....

2. missydcpc

missydcpc Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 6, 2011
    South-Central PA

Wasn't it Spot?

3. RaZ

RaZ Overrun With Chickens Premium Member

Apr 20, 2011
    Caseville, MI
    Petey.

4. Blarneyeggs

Blarneyeggs Overrun With Chickens

Oct 22, 2011
    Southeast PA
    His name was Petey. So very sad that I know that.

Gorgeous chicks, though!

Also sad to say I lost a cuckoo Marans today. Actually LOST her. Put her on the deck and she took off. Can't find her now.

5. Blarneyeggs

Blarneyeggs Overrun With Chickens

Oct 22, 2011
    Southeast PA
    hee hee. No offense Raz!

6. RaZ

RaZ Overrun With Chickens Premium Member

Apr 20, 2011
    Caseville, MI
    No offense taken.
    Sorry that you lost your Marans.

Maybe it will come back. [​IMG]

7. msladyhawke

msladyhawke Poultry Connoisseur

She would run off?? Not hanging around any of the other chicken pens Blarney? Hope you find her soon!
    P.S. Congrats on having the house to yourself!!!

8. Goober1201

Goober1201 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 11, 2012
    Apollo Pa, 15613
    thanks so much, Im gonna look into that!!

9. shelbear81

shelbear81 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 16, 2012
    Northeast, PA
    Not looking to be argumentative either, I feel that everyone has a right to their opinion and a right to express it! Sorry if I came off harsh earlier, but I too feel strongly about this subject as some of my friends are close to it. I realize he did alot of good, but I don't feel that should absolve him of his wrong doings... I think alot of people just want to wipe the slate clean of this and move on, and unfortunately for Paterno that involves removing him from the forefront of peoples minds.

10. shelbear81

shelbear81 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 16, 2012
    Northeast, PA
    Rodriguez, I am sorry that I came off that way! I am a very peaceful, freedom of speech loving person!! I was in NO WAY offended by your post!! You are absolutely entitled to your opinion, and I would hope as adults that we can chat with people ( who I am coming to consider my friends [​IMG]) and express our opinions and/or grievences and outrages... Again, I am sorry if I came off angry or combative in any way, I promise, it was not meant that way!! If you look in my history at my posts... I do love to use periods... and exclamation points!!! I guess I should be more careful when I post about a sensitive subject!! [​IMG] Oh, and I like emoticons!!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by