Pennsylvania!! Unite!!

Chiques chicks, you didn't just have 5 hatch, you had five Sweedish Flower Hens hatch!! awesome!..... Although, you know... If there aren't pictures, it didn't happen, so get on that, will you? ; )
We could not get it together to have pet sitters here this week for our annual birthday/beach trip. My youngest (and ONLY summer baby) turns 9 tomorrow. We have celebrated every single birthday of hers at the beach, but with no one to monitor chooks n piggies, here I am, and DH and kiddies are all at beach. I realize that I should be bummed out, but this is awesome! The first thing I did was wipe counters and run vacuum and KNOW it will stay that way!
I may just have a glass of wine while I fold wash and listen to MY music.
bow.gif
How did you manage that one?? Are you sure there aren't gnomes messing up your house as you sip your wine?? my kids always SWEAR they don't do it, so that is the only other answer I've got!!
gig.gif

Just google mapped it, and Clarion is 4 hrs from me!! Wish I could find a meet up or swap or SOMETHING near Tunhannock!! I knew we were a small area, just didn't know we were that small!! lol

Wingstone, Lancaster is right out my back door, if you find a swap or organize one(hint hint) I'll be there!!

Hey! There are dishes in my sink! Shelbear, did you send your gnomes over here? Or just maybe....I eat too. My counters are still clean and floors are still nice :D

My Marans resurfaced! She must have been hiding in some shrubs or something. MsladyHawk, I did think maybe she'd scoot over to the coops, of course this didn't occur to me until about 10pm, so out I went with my flashlight... But no baby Marans.

Okay, gonna pack up my cake n presents, feed the pigs once more, n go sing to my pumpkin.

Stupid, Stupid Stupid Ducks!!! I had the ducks in a large dog kennel (4x4x4) They apparently didn't like this arrangement...and escaped. Night before last I went out to the field where they'd decided to bed down...to convince them to go back to the safety of their pen...they were having none of it. Yesterday morning..I got up and tramped through the dew in search of said ducks. Found a pile of white feathers....and here and there some more....but no ducks. Eventually 1 lone duck returned. No sign of the 2 black ones...or the other 2 (cause I'm guessing 1 met his maker, or an owl) so last night, the lone duck decided to sleep on top of the clothesline. I grabbed her (god I hope it's a her) and threw her in the chicken coop. No sense keeping her apart from them at this point...as the chickens were flying into the duck pen and the ducks were flying out and intermingling with the chickens anyway...

Wingstone, Lancaster is right out my back door, if you find a swap or organize one(hint hint) I'll be there!!

I should probably go to a few before trying to plan one, never been to one. as far as root's and green dragon, been to both but would prefer to talk to the owner of the birds over the auction style.

Back
Top Bottom