Pennsylvania!! Unite!!

Discussion in 'Where am I? Where are you!' started by LeBlackbird, Sep 24, 2009.

1. beaglady

beaglady Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 19, 2012
    Pennsylvania
    I'm about 1/2 hour north of harrisburg.

2. beaglady

beaglady Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 19, 2012
    Pennsylvania
    Rodriguezpoultry, your Langshans are beautiful. If only I needed another breed... Langshans are on my 'someday' list.

3. mama2my4

mama2my4 Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 8, 2012
    Julian, PA
    They really are nice. I was amazed at how big (and sweet!!!!) they were!

4. heatherscooby77

heatherscooby77 Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 6, 2012
    Grantville, PA
    I had a busy chicken day today. I moved my grower pen. They needed more space there was around 100??? I was like holy crap, I had no idea there was that many in there!!! I had some that went behind the wall in there new area...................I had to dig holes because I don't want them getting stuck and dying. I need to pack stones around the out side so they can't get in there. Then I lost a cap off one of my dewormers. They were playing chicken football with it. I was so cute to watch them.

I made a very hard decision and gave my little cousin a Buff Brahma Cochin. I love every single on of those babies. They are the only bantams I have. The others are Silver Laced and Splash. I am in complete chicken love!!!! I have some LF peeps. I am liking those also!!!

I have the part to fix my bator, so hopefully I can start hatching eggs again for September.

I also drew up the plans for my rooster house. It is a 12ftx48ft space. Its a total blank canvas. Let see how much that is going to cost.............................................

5. shelbear81

shelbear81 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 16, 2012
    Northeast, PA
    PUT ME ON YOUR LIST, PLEASE!!!

I just love your silkies!!

Last edited: Aug 1, 2012
  6. shelbear81

Jun 16, 2012
    Northeast, PA
    If I could get two silkie girls to go with him, I would take him in a heartbeat!! (Just food for thought!)

7. shelbear81

Jun 16, 2012
    Northeast, PA
    ms, What breed is in your avatar?? it's beautiful!!! It reminds me of a Japanese bantam...

8. missydcpc

missydcpc Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 6, 2011
    South-Central PA
    Waaahhh!!! I think I'm going to have to part with one of my Brown Leghorn Roos....his brother seems to be picking on him. Last night was the 3rd night in a row that he didn't go in the coop at night, and of course, he's a wily little bugger and I can't find him!

9. mama2my4

Feb 8, 2012
    Julian, PA
    Wow!! Does sound like a busy day! 100 [​IMG]!!! I can so see this being me one day soon.

How sweet that you gave your cousin a peep!!

10. mama2my4

Feb 8, 2012
    Julian, PA
    I don't have anything that I know for sure is a girl right now. Well, I do have the two broody hens that I will probably let go of soon, but they are splash (NB) and a buff. Shoot me a PM if you are interested!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by