Pennsylvania!! Unite!!

Quote: PMed you about your babies here & on FB ;)
got them both,,,,my brain not functioning,,,,,coming off of a 3 day 12 hour shift,,,one more to go......the only good part of working these hours is that I get a 3 day weekend.
Ok, just let me know by like Sun morning so I can gather up the ones you want. :) If I have space, I'll toss in a few extras. :D

Aww, my hubby loves me! He says no more chickens and brings me home a surprise
big_smile.png
I got a new black silkie, hopes shes a she
big_smile.png
Gotta love how they do that lol.

I have a feeling I'm gonna have a lot of catching up to do come Sunday night. Seth decided to surprise us and came home tonight, so I'm gonna be AWOL for a while. Hope everyone has a great weekend!! I know we will.
ETA: home for the weekend, He has to go back Sunday. Still better than having to wait til he's done with treatment.

Last edited:
I love my little silkies. Never thought I would have any chickens. 2 years ago we were at Country Junction and I seen the little chickens in the fur coats, hats and boots and I thought they were so cute. I still can't believe I actually have them now. They are my favorite
love.gif

I have a feeling I'm gonna have a lot of catching up to do come Sunday night. Seth decided to surprise us and came home tonight, so I'm gonna be AWOL for a while. Hope everyone has a great weekend!! I know we will.

That's awesome! Have a great time, don't worry about us, we will still be here. You might have 100 pages to read when you come back lol

WOW!!!!! Feed prices have dropped, felt like I was getting a free bag...
Really?? where? I had to get MORE pig feed today…thought they'd be gone by now…couldn't get an appointment until Sept, boo.
I just wanted a couple different opinions on this:

I have a 12 week old sebright rooster in with my standard hens. He's the bottom of the pecking order and often has to sleep on the floor. He wanders around by himself a lot, and just seems depressed. He's a slow maturing, very nice little guy. If I got him a few bantam hens for his own, do you think he'd be happier? Or become a jerk?
I think, both.
Quote:
lau.gif

Aww, my hubby loves me! He says no more chickens and brings me home a surprise
big_smile.png
I got a new black silkie, hopes shes a she
big_smile.png
Awwww!
love.gif

Yay! So happy for you!!

That's awesome! Have a great time, don't worry about us, we will still be here. You might have 100 pages to read when you come back lol
I'll do my catching up on here between morning chore time and getting the boys up and moving, hehehe. Worked today at least
big_smile.png

Yay! So happy for you!!
Thanks! Gavin asked if he could skip today since he's home for the weekend, if Seth didn't have so much to do today I'd have said yes.

Woo hoo caught anothed raccoon last night!

I dropped my son off for football scrimmage in Scranton. Seen on Wnep that I81 was closed in both directions this morning due to tractor trailer accident spilling fuel. Then I see that Scranton will be closing roads for the President's tour. I hope the football rteam will be out of there by then but I doubt it. Don't know when my little boy will be back home. Katy, you seen my little boy :)

Back
Top Bottom