Pennsylvania!! Unite!!

Hi all...Since my chicken coop remodel I now have an Amish built coop that I am looking to sell. I'm not sure where to post it. I tried to find some place where things were advertised for sale but didn't fine anything. Thanks!

Hi all...Since my chicken coop remodel I now have an Amish built coop that I am looking to sell. I'm not sure where to post it. I tried to find some place where things were advertised for sale but didn't fine anything. Thanks!

Vicki:

First, where are you located? Second, how did you find you first coop....seems posting there would be a good idea...my tow cents....

We raise them most years, but not his year. I can't say I've ever had leg problems with either the whites or bronze. Are they getting enough protein?

The biggest one I ever grew dressed out at 44 pounds. We had gotten that batch in May, and butchered all but the T-day bird in October. How big are the 2 month olds now? Big enough to make it worth processing them now? I would, rather than take the chance they'll die, and freeze them as cut up parts for regular non-holiday dinners.

sounds like some bad genetics,,,,,been raising a few of these for years and only ever had a few with bad legs......I would process these before losing them and get a few more, you can still get them up to weight by thanksgiving.

I have them on 16% grower. I have all the others on the same and no one else but these BBB toms are having issues. I feed them ALL my table scraps, too (hehe, they had chicken the other night). These guys are light, only about 5-8lbs. They are the same size as my blue slate girl who is at least a month older than them. I thought about euthanizing, but geez. Only 3 of 12? What an expensive meal! I paid almost $80 for these 12 birds! And where am I going to get meat poults now? I still want to try keeping a hen to see if she and the Red give me some interesting babies.

It has been awhile since I have been here... How is everyone?

My coop is near finish yay! Still a bit to do but still :)

Putting a new fence across the front. Yay looks 100x better! Ans I removed the temp pen (under pen on the right in osb board). And I have a few sections of privacy fence up!

My Mom also got me an early xmas present and its a pressure washer.... I am so happpy! No more scrubbing pools by hand!!!

One of my male runners :p

Quote: I keep turkey on starter feed a little longer than others for the higher protein,,,,you can still pick these guys up at auction but if you go that route remember to isolate and keep an eye on them for awhile, you never know what you are bringing home from auction
It has been awhile since I have been here... How is everyone?

My coop is near finish yay! Still a bit to do but still :)

Putting a new fence across the front. Yay looks 100x better! Ans I removed the temp pen (under pen on the right in osb board). And I have a few sections of privacy fence up!

My Mom also got me an early xmas present and its a pressure washer.... I am so happpy! No more scrubbing pools by hand!!!

One of my male runners :p
Your hired, when can you start ??

Back
Top Bottom