Pennsylvania!! Unite!!

well shoot. Looks like it is too late for us to register to show. Darn, I wish I had known about this in time! Aiden (my oldest) is eager to start showing!

big_smile.png
Has anyone ever used a laser light with their chicks? I am pretty sure the older birds would enjoy it too.
This morning I was finishing up with the coop, and went to check the month-old chicks. I grabbed the flashlight, and started moving it around. Those girls were making me laugh so hard! Now I have to figure out where I put all the laser lights when the dog died. i am going to have a new hobby!

i just bought a incubater . it holds like 70 or so eggs. who is interested in me hatching eggs for them. please p.m. me. i want to do a hatch. i am in the york county area.

i just bought a incubater . it holds like 70 or so eggs. who is interested in me hatching eggs for them. please p.m. me. i want to do a hatch. i am in the york county area.
I have some freedom rangers that are laying right now. They do not breed true but I have in the past hatched their eggs with success. ,,,,If you would like to come over to lancaster county I would sell some for the same price as eating eggs...$1.75 dozen.

I saw your ad for broilers, thought you might be interested in these.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom