Pennsylvania!! Unite!!

Discussion in 'Where am I? Where are you!' started by LeBlackbird, Sep 24, 2009.

1. patrickschick

patrickschick Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 7, 2012
    Myerstown,PA
    Was just looking at your pictures. What breed is that? Is that a polish?

2. chiques chicks

chiques chicks Chillin' With My Peeps

Must be first egg day! Obviously one of my two SLW. Now I hope they learn to use the nest box. [​IMG]

3. msladyhawke

msladyhawke Poultry Connoisseur

Very nice. Congrats! [​IMG]

4. mama2my4

mama2my4 Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 8, 2012
    Julian, PA
    yay!!!

5. gardengal7279

gardengal7279 Out Of The Brooder

Sounds great! Hopefully the questionable one turns out to be a hen. I know i read on here that sometimes they surprise you. Definitely going to add a roo in the not too distant future to protect the gals, I think my setup could accommodate one more.

Aww... how is the wee little one doing?

6. rodriguezpoultry

rodriguezpoultry Langshan Lover

Jan 4, 2009
    Claremore, OK

Aww!! Look at how cute they are!!!!! Told ya the white one was a cockerel! :D

7. MotorcycleChick

MotorcycleChick Gone quackers

Apr 17, 2012
    Coffee shop
    [​IMG]
    Anyone disagree about it being a cockerel with that comb? They are six weeks on Monday, but with only one having a visible comb, let alone that big ...
    On a more interesting note (to me), my older chicks are getting very friendly. I had two on my back while I was petting a third. Another went to land on my back just as I was straightening up. It has only been the past week that everyone has started coming around.

8. bothur

bothur New Egg

Apr 18, 2011
    Boyertown Pa
    He was a houdan, I had too many roosters so he had to go. I have more breeds (silkie, turken, delaware, etc) just not had a chance to post pictures yet.

9. patrickschick

Aug 7, 2012
    Myerstown,PA
    Congrats!!! [​IMG]

10. patrickschick

Aug 7, 2012
    Myerstown,PA
    The wee one is doing well. he/she sat next to me in the truck the whole way home, went in the post office with me to get mail and all. I have a chicken spoiling problem and that wee lil one is going to know it.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by