Pennsylvania!! Unite!!

Discussion in 'Where am I? Where are you!' started by LeBlackbird, Sep 24, 2009.

1. heatherscooby77

heatherscooby77 Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 6, 2012
    Grantville, PA
    RoPo, I think the egg probably had steam in it. It was a newer egg right??? That's probably what it was.

2. Blarneyeggs

Blarneyeggs Overrun With Chickens

Oct 22, 2011
    Southeast PA
    PI. Hee hee.

Gardeninmama, So glad you got some babies! Pics?

Patrick, so sweet that you took those chicks.

Bothur, welcome! And don't worry, You'll have the site figured out in no time.

WLRabbitry, can I just say, you have the cutest bunnies ever!

I went into lockdown tonight. 19 of 22 set. Here's hoping!

3. mama2my4

mama2my4 Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 8, 2012
    Julian, PA
    What 'cha hatching?? Fingers crossed for you.

I hatched yesterday and it was another bummer. 2 little peeps out of 10 eggs :( I HATE my incubator!!! I am so glad to be done hatching at least for this year.

4. sharron

sharron Chillin' With My Peeps

May 12, 2010
    scottdale pa
    welcome

5. missydcpc

missydcpc Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 6, 2011
    South-Central PA
    Gosh guys, I take a day off to do garden stuff..and ya'll are super talkative!

Welcome bothur, don't worry about being slow with the pics...it takes some getting used to.

Patrick, so nice of you to take on those boys, and congrats on the egg!

Chiques, congrats on your egg as well.

My chickens, Duck, and the ducklings were none too happy with me yesterday. Due to the fact that we were gonna be out of the house from 8 am to 1 am, I didn't let anyone out.

This morning, you'dve thought the great outdoors was a new and wonderous place. I did however collect 8 eggs from yesterday! We're slowly improving...only 13 need to start laying!

6. wlrabbitry

wlrabbitry Chillin' With My Peeps

Thank you Blarney.

7. patrickschick

patrickschick Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 7, 2012
    Myerstown,PA
    Thanks Blarney and Missy. These boys are still gonna need a home. [​IMG] Two of them have kinda already got themselves attached. And Gardengal wants one, soooooo that leaves 6 more that need to find their home somewhere. I would rather not have these guys here for dinner. Just saying.

8. wingstone

wingstone Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 21, 2012
    mount joy, pennsylvania
    could I see some pics of these boys, may be interested in a few, If you could hold onto them for about 3 weeks till i get pens moved around....I have 7 brred rock hens but no rooster to go with, hens are 6 weeks.....I have way to many silkies and ee's would you be interested in swapping some. I am in mount joy lancaster county, you are welcome to come look at what i got. I also have a naked neck that i have not been able to give away....

9. patrickschick

Aug 7, 2012
    Myerstown,PA
    [​IMG]

I'd be glad to hold onto them till than. I'm going to take care of them as long as needed, I just can't give them a forever home with me. Mt Joy eh? I'm not far from you at all, 20 mins.

10. patrickschick

Aug 7, 2012
    Myerstown,PA
    The one with the brown cheeks second from right may stay with me. The kids named him KFC already lol

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by