Pennsylvania!! Unite!!

Wingstone, what sweet kitties!! Where in the world did you get them? I hope someone homes them. We have a cat dander allergy here, and my youngest absolutely ADORES cats.
sad.png

about 2 and a half weeks ago I had a car stop out by the mail box quickly, then speed off...they left 4 kittens that were still wet with umbilical cords, these are the only 2 that survived, my daughter has been bottle feeding them,,,,but since they survived this, I am trying to find them homes instead of just putting them back outside as farm cats

I think , it is a boy and girl, they are at my daughters house, in rowanna (between marietta and bainbridge). we think the big one in front is a female and the smaller one the male, still a little young for me to tell (3 weeks this past sat)
If they are opposite sex it should be fairly easy to tell. Holes side by side: girl, space in between : boy. If they are the same sex a little harder to tell. Wish I could help you out, but I'm already stuck with a Himalayan that can't seem to find her litter box.

I myself have not seen them in person for over a week, daughter has been keeping me updated with pics. will post genders when I get a chance to see them...The bigger one also seems to have longer fur....It is also an experience for my 5 year old granddaughter, she is the reason I insist on finding them homes instead of being barn cats.

Back
Top Bottom