Pennsylvania!! Unite!!

Discussion in 'Where am I? Where are you!' started by LeBlackbird, Sep 24, 2009.

1. wingstone

wingstone Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 21, 2012
    mount joy, pennsylvania
    Anyone interested in a bottle fed kitten, they are not off the bottle yet maybe in about 2 weeks..
    [​IMG]

2. Blarneyeggs

Blarneyeggs Overrun With Chickens

Oct 22, 2011
    Southeast PA
    Mama2My: All LF. well, except the weird mix. 1/2 Orp 1/2 Banty Cochin.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. Blarneyeggs

Oct 22, 2011
    Southeast PA
    Yes, folks, THIS is what the teen and I decide to do with our time together. (Might could do the summer reading, but noooooo. THIS is much more fun)

[​IMG]

4. Blarneyeggs

Oct 22, 2011
    Southeast PA
    Wingstone, what sweet kitties!! Where in the world did you get them? I hope someone homes them. We have a cat dander allergy here, and my youngest absolutely ADORES cats. [​IMG]

5. wingstone

Apr 21, 2012
    mount joy, pennsylvania
    about 2 and a half weeks ago I had a car stop out by the mail box quickly, then speed off...they left 4 kittens that were still wet with umbilical cords, these are the only 2 that survived, my daughter has been bottle feeding them,,,,but since they survived this, I am trying to find them homes instead of just putting them back outside as farm cats

6. mama2my4

mama2my4 Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 8, 2012
    Julian, PA
    HOW CUTE!!

7. chiques chicks

chiques chicks Chillin' With My Peeps

Anyone interested in a bottle fed kitten, they are not off the bottle yet maybe in about 2 weeks..

I'll ask around. I think you and I are in the same neck of the woods. I might even be interested myself. Any idea of their sex?

8. wingstone

Apr 21, 2012
    mount joy, pennsylvania

9. Gardeningmama

Gardeningmama Chillin' With My Peeps

If they are opposite sex it should be fairly easy to tell. Holes side by side: girl, space in between : boy. If they are the same sex a little harder to tell. Wish I could help you out, but I'm already stuck with a Himalayan that can't seem to find her litter box.

10. wingstone

Apr 21, 2012
    mount joy, pennsylvania
    I myself have not seen them in person for over a week, daughter has been keeping me updated with pics. will post genders when I get a chance to see them...The bigger one also seems to have longer fur....It is also an experience for my 5 year old granddaughter, she is the reason I insist on finding them homes instead of being barn cats.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by