Pennsylvania!! Unite!!

Discussion in 'Where am I? Where are you!' started by LeBlackbird, Sep 24, 2009.

1. Hezz

Hezz Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 1, 2012
    Poconos, Pennsylvania
    That egg could have come from any one of them.....Do you have any that are laying already? Sorry, but i don't feel like reading through over 300 pages to see what chickens everyone has. LOL!

2. Blarneyeggs

Blarneyeggs Overrun With Chickens

Oct 22, 2011
    Southeast PA

THIS is just WAY too funny! Tell me Gardenin, is this a direct quote from your DH?

3. Gardeningmama

Gardeningmama Chillin' With My Peeps

No actually, DH would sound more like "You have too many *#@! chickens already, you're not getting anymore, and I'm certainly not building anymore @#$!&*! coops if you do get them. And how many @#$! bags of chicken food are you buying every week?" Yep, that's accurate. He is a sweetie though.

4. heatherscooby77

heatherscooby77 Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 6, 2012
    Grantville, PA
    LOL!!!!! I don't get that. Mine is obsessed along with me. We just keep converting horse stalls, and goat enclosures!!!!!!!!

5. patrickschick

patrickschick Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 7, 2012
    Myerstown,PA
    The only one that has laid before Ray said she doesn't lay eggs like that. And she is....umm...the ugly sister. NN X ? , than a SLW, GLW, RIR, and 8 comets. The ugly sister is the only one that has a history of laying, not for me but she laid for Ray.

6. patrickschick

Aug 7, 2012
    Myerstown,PA
    I just bring the chickens home and when asked. They followed me home. It's not a lie. They sat in the back of the truck the whole way and never jumped out of the box or crate so they followed me. The ducks were an exception. They sat on the passenger seat in a box and rocked out to music.

7. patrickschick

Aug 7, 2012
    Myerstown,PA
    Than maybe your in the wrong area! lol

8. mama2my4

mama2my4 Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 8, 2012
    Julian, PA
    You know, we keep saying about how much we have in common. But I would be a little nervous for our hubbies to meet!!!! They might plot against us....

9. MotorcycleChick

MotorcycleChick Gone quackers

Apr 17, 2012
    Coffee shop
    Patrickschick, you are just going to have to put your hand on the butts of the ones you think may have done it, and feel for spread hips. 2 fingers will fit between her bones for a non layer, and three for a layer. A woman is a woman. We spread.
    You know you wanted to get more intimate with your flock.

10. MotorcycleChick

MotorcycleChick Gone quackers

Apr 17, 2012
    Coffee shop
    Anyone like to make monkey bread? Next time you do, use garlic butter and Parmesan cheese instead of butter and cinnamon/brown sugar.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by