Pennsylvania!! Unite!!

Discussion in 'Where am I? Where are you!' started by LeBlackbird, Sep 24, 2009.

1. Sally Sunshine

Sally Sunshine Cattywampus Angel <straightens Halo> Premium Member Project Manager

Aug 23, 2012
    Pennsylvania
    My Coop
    Maybe put the two leaders out for a day or so and see what happens to the pecking order??

2. Sally Sunshine

Sally Sunshine Cattywampus Angel <straightens Halo> Premium Member Project Manager

Aug 23, 2012
    Pennsylvania
    My Coop
    COOL! I didnt know they had individual threads like this, how neat!!

3. gardengal7279

gardengal7279 Out Of The Brooder

Hi Sally! Robesonia here...are you right on 419? I always pass a house on the left when I'm going to Horning's Market that has chickens and I always wonder who's it is...Maybe it's you! LOL

4. Sally Sunshine

Aug 23, 2012
    Pennsylvania
    My Coop
    LOL I swear everyone heads to Hornings except me!! We are up in the mnts so thats not us but close enough!! Originally from Womelsdorf though! Glad to meet you!

5. gardengal7279

How are the chicks doing BTW? I saw your pics they look good!

6. gardengal7279

Oh you have GOTTA go!!!! I have been able to get lots of greens for the chickies for SO cheap!!!! [​IMG]

Good to meet you too!

7. Sally Sunshine

Aug 23, 2012
    Pennsylvania
    My Coop
    My Mom drops off soo much stuff for them I cant give them it all! lol I keep asking her where she gets it all since its just her and dad!! lol
    She brings the chickens more food than us!! he he he
    I used to go before they built the new store, I always end up buying more than I would off my list just because its cheap so no savings there!!

8. Lilbrownie

Lilbrownie Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 24, 2012
    Berks County Pa

Was thinking that too but don't know if it is because of her size?? She is younger and still smaller then my others! Would that also cause this? The other 2 are the same size as the rest of the pack and they seem to just leave thm be but those 2 are nice to the young one!! Just don't want anything to happen to her because she is beautiful and I paid a good amt for her!! Almost too much but I really wanted her!! If I could post pics with my mobile device I would've by now!,

9. rodriguezpoultry

rodriguezpoultry Langshan Lover

Jan 4, 2009
    Claremore, OK
    BABIES ARE HATCHING!!!!

The babies are hatching! Woohoo! Hoping for several whites bantams and several largefowl Langshans!

10. silver1313

silver1313 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 5, 2011
    Gettysburg, PA
    YAy !! always great when watching babies hatch !!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by