Pennsylvania!! Unite!!

Nap time.

having a pot big enough is not the problem,, I just need a new way of making it so the stove does not run as long

I think this one is plenty big enough,,, I cannot lift it when full

they are the very large mailing boes laying across the top

New Peepies!! 2 Silkies, 1 Maran and 1 Braham! Better Pictures later they just got home when I took this!
wee.gif

(They are warmer the 80 no worries with the temp)

Also have 13 eggs in the bator since Friday! Fingers crossed there!

Pretty sure I have gone Chicken Crazy thanks to you guys!!! And my crazy chickens! I started out only wanting 4 or 5 max. I Currently have 8 Adults, 4 Chicks, and 13 in the Bator! I am also thinking about selling my old coop and building a new one this summer!!
yippiechickie.gif

having a pot big enough is not the problem,, I just need a new way of making it so the stove does not run as long

I think this one is plenty big enough,,, I cannot lift it when full

they are the very large mailing boes laying across the top
hey wing, just thought, how about doing it outside on a propane pot like you do when you have to scald the chickens? you could get it boiling, then turn it down to a simmer like normal, but you would have to have it protected from the wind and also nowhere it could do any harm just in case something went wrong

It pays to shop at night sometimes,,,,stopped at giant last night and they were filling the meat counter with yellow tagged stuff ( the dates run out today )...I got 4 big roast (2 chuck and 2 something else) 4 pounds of hamburger and 2 nice big t bone steaks... all for $40...also a pack of cubed meat was in there......

really it is just a sale by ate, does not mean that the meat is useless at that point...

It pays to shop at night sometimes,,,,stopped at giant last night and they were filling the meat counter with yellow tagged stuff ( the dates run out today )...I got 4 big roast (2 chuck and 2 something else) 4 pounds of hamburger and 2 nice big t bone steaks... all for $40...also a pack of cubed meat was in there......

really it is just a sale by ate, does not mean that the meat is useless at that point...
good buy
thumbsup.gif
, i use alot of stuff that has gone past the sale date, always good

New Peepies!! 2 Silkies, 1 Maran and 1 Braham! Better Pictures later they just got home when I took this!
wee.gif

(They are warmer the 80 no worries with the temp)

Also have 13 eggs in the bator since Friday! Fingers crossed there!

Pretty sure I have gone Chicken Crazy thanks to you guys!!! And my crazy chickens! I started out only wanting 4 or 5 max. I Currently have 8 Adults, 4 Chicks, and 13 in the Bator! I am also thinking about selling my old coop and building a new one this summer!!
yippiechickie.gif
Just to let everyone knowTractor Supply in Berks still has chicks but were out of ducklings.Not sure if they are getting more in.

Back
Top Bottom