Pennsylvania!! Unite!!

I received a rooster last Thursday, and he couldn't really walk he was sorta of falling to one side, and I put him in a second pen on his own, and he was walking fine again so I put him in the pen with the rest of the hens on Saturday night and he was fine, but when I went to let them out today he was lying at the door and couldn't move, all the hens jumped past him , and I set him on the ground his leg was shaking like crazy, so I put him back in the departed pen in the house, what do I do I thought he was getting better, so I don't know what to do please anybody help:(!
(If it matters he is a light Sussex rooster around a year old) here is a picture of him in his new pen

I received a rooster last Thursday, and he couldn't really walk he was sorta of falling to one side, and I put him in a second pen on his own, and he was walking fine again so I put him in the pen with the rest of the hens on Saturday night and he was fine, but when I went to let them out today he was lying at the door and couldn't move, all the hens jumped past him , and I set him on the ground his leg was shaking like crazy, so I put him back in the departed pen in the house, what do I do I thought he was getting better, so I don't know what to do please anybody help:(!
(If it matters he is a light Sussex rooster around a year old) here is a picture of him in his new pen

Not to be alarming, but it could be Marek's Disease. You can read up on the symptoms and decide for yourself, I don't have any experience with it, but I recall similar sounding symptoms.

Back
Top Bottom