Pennsylvania!! Unite!!

I have Orpington eggs in the incubator as of yesterday, but they aren't buff and I can't vent sex. Ditto on Swedish flower.

Thank you very much anyways! It looks like Dheltzel has me well covered at this time. :)

go back a few post, he has a very nice page set up with everything he has.....i have passed this page on to others.....

just a recommendation from some newbies looking at that page, they have no idea what the egg color means. maybe post a few with the eggs, some do not understand that a brown egg can be many different shades.

Thanks, I did see that, and I just went back to see pictures. That is very helpful. I know my aunt will be happy will his variety. :D

I'm very close to you and I plan to have some started pullets later this spring. I have chicks now, and they are super easy to raise in your basement.

I have a list of the breeds we have and some pics here: http://www.eureka-farm.com

Thanks, @dheltzel ! I'll definitely be in touch, and you're super close to us, my husband works in Birdsboro and I work in Reading. Thank you!

Also far away from you, but welcome to the Pa head! We aren't very exclusive here. I'm sure someone not far away can come up with something!

I'm sure some here would also like to hear of the results of your study when complete.

And many here wouldn't be offended by extra roosters going to freezer camp.
wink.png
Thank you very much and I am in Morgantown WV. I can be in Point Marion PA in about 20 min.

actually I have many extra roosters, all are welcome to them...
dominique
a barred rock with crooked toes
hedemora
bantam cochin
white bresse
silkie
many mixes
a few drakes also
khaki campbell

most of these extra's will end up in freezer unless someone has a use for them
Several of those would be perfect!!!!!
big_smile.png
Where are you located?

go back a few post, he has a very nice page set up with everything he has.....i have passed this page on to others.....

just a recommendation from some newbies looking at that page, they have no idea what the egg color means. maybe post a few with the eggs, some do not understand that a brown egg can be many different shades.

Good idea, I had overlooked that. I need some better pics, but I put the ones I have up there.

Back
Top Bottom