Pennsylvania!! Unite!!

Quote: what you got, I have 4 open does right now at just the right age.....
my daughter is going to the show to look for a rex breeder
i just want colorful pelts, could care less about pedigree. they all taste the same in the end.
hide.gif

A large brown male and several black and brown combinations, all more or less solid, not spotted. Kind of like the d'argent. Also a couple of those. All mixed breed. Pretty pelts.

I'm pretty busy this weekend celebrating, but I'm not far during the week.

Last edited:
A large brown male and several black and brown combinations, all more or less solid, not spotted. Kind of like the d'argent. Also a couple of those. All mixed breed. Pretty pelts.

I'm pretty busy this weekend celebrating, but I'm not far during the week.
that's right,, Happy Birthday!!!!

will get back to you this week, let me have a good look at those girls and see who's ready

No one has silkies for sale?

There are a lot of us who have one or two in our flock, but very few (that I know of) who are breeders of them... I think a member from the State College area had them, but she hasn't been on here in ages. I think it was either gardenmama or mama2my4.... but it has been a long time, so not sure anymore.

Try on the 'for sale/wanted' boards, I would post an ad on there that you are looking for them, and you may find folks within driving distance of you with either eggs or chicks. I think there is a feed mill in Edinboro which will order in chicks for you, but they would be hatchery chicks (I believe they source from an Ohio hatchery) but it would be an option.

Back
Top Bottom