Pennsylvania!! Unite!!

Discussion in 'Where am I? Where are you!' started by LeBlackbird, Sep 24, 2009.

1. Sally Sunshine

Sally Sunshine Cattywampus Angel <straightens Halo> Premium Member Project Manager

Aug 23, 2012
    Pennsylvania
    My Coop
    OMG Brakel ???????? YES PLEASE!!!!

[​IMG]

2. Sally Sunshine

Sally Sunshine Cattywampus Angel <straightens Halo> Premium Member Project Manager

Aug 23, 2012
    Pennsylvania
    My Coop
    And I was afraid I didnt have enough room in my pallet coop!!!!!!! Yes I think breeding and raising meat birds may be in order!

[​IMG]

AND TURKEY FOR HOLIDAYS THREE A YEAR!!

[​IMG]

Oh

Oh heck how about two pigs and a couple cows too!!!

3. Sally Sunshine

Aug 23, 2012
    Pennsylvania
    My Coop
    Did someone say I talk to much???? WHAT am I alllll alone ????????

[​IMG]

IDEAS since alot of us are working on bigger and better... Childs swingset!! ps kids said DONT TOUCH OUR SWINGS

[​IMG]

Below is an IDEA for wiring a run on the CHEAP!!! just use fencing and bend it!!!

[​IMG]

AND I am thinking about insulating the pallet coops like this with straw!!!

[​IMG]

Last edited: Oct 5, 2012
  4. Sally Sunshine

Aug 23, 2012
    Pennsylvania
    My Coop
    Oh well I am still talking cause I am bored and got plenty to share and ASK!

CHAD Check these out!!

THEY LOOK CLEAN AND CUTE!! and EASY PEASY!!!

I see like 10 of these in a row painted old barn red and silver tarps with some custom signage!! PLUS I already have a grometer!

[​IMG]

Above: overview of the coop/run--Hinged roof for coop access

Below: Notice how the coop slides into/off of the run.

[​IMG]
    ReplyQuote Multi

5. NJchixs

NJchixs Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 26, 2012
    Jackson, NJ
    Wow you have your hands full. How about you just throw in a litter of kittens to round it out, lol. They are all cute, even that inbetween stage. I never saw that type of brahma, very pretty had to look it up.

6. NJchixs

NJchixs Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 26, 2012
    Jackson, NJ
    The New Jersey thread is sloooowwwwww. So sometimes I see what's up in neighboring PA. Talk away. And BTW those are neat looking. Very organized looking. My husband would just die, lol.

7. Sally Sunshine

Aug 23, 2012
    Pennsylvania
    My Coop
    I know right? I love the simplicity and how clean!!! and the chickens would look great in them!!

8. Sally Sunshine

Aug 23, 2012
    Pennsylvania
    My Coop
    My large Dog house conversion for silkies

[​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG]

9. Blarneyeggs

Blarneyeggs Overrun With Chickens

Oct 22, 2011
    Southeast PA
    Wow! Lil brownie, sorry to hold you up! Can't believe ou are going to the Dragon, I just left there! Dropped off my 8 month old Banty Cochin cockerel. I think my Cochins may be too young for you. My oldest chicks are 3 months and most likely Roos (only 2 there), ou said you wanted a pullet, right?

10. BullChick

BullChick Not who you think Premium Member

Apr 17, 2012
    Coffee shop

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by