Pennsylvania!! Unite!!

My young hen Rusty, Blue partridge brahma (its what my 10 older chicks are and who we are making the new coop for...

My young hen Rusty, Blue partridge brahma (its what my 10 older chicks are and who we are making the new coop for...

droolin.gif
i want, i have other brahma's but the bp is one i really want bad right now, where did you manage to find them?

She is a beauty and is from the same parents these peepers are from! so fingers crossed that we can get them eggs fert in the spring!! I have people all over the states now that want me to sell them ANYTHING I hatch from them or eggs, I lucked out saving the little guys! You should see my messages already! lol

Bad night. I sit here watching my friend, my dog, die. She was a rescue, abused and scared when I got her, and now all I can do is comfort her and offer her sips of water. She's never given anything but love, no matter how abused she was before. I hate this....

Bad night. I sit here watching my friend, my dog, die. She was a rescue, abused and scared when I got her, and now all I can do is comfort her and offer her sips of water. She's never given anything but love, no matter how abused she was before. I hate this....

I am so, so sorry. I know what you are going through and it sucks! Hold her, love her, and help her to pass comfortably.

Sending you comfort.

so, so sorry. i feel for you, most of us have been there, so we know how you're hurting.

Oh I am so so sorry.... may she go in peace and have no more pain : (

Oh, honey. I'm so sorry. I just did that with my cat, Gus, back in June. I hope it all goes quickly and painlessly. You will be in my thoughts.

mm

Back
Top Bottom