Pennsylvania!! Unite!!

Discussion in 'Where am I? Where are you!' started by LeBlackbird, Sep 24, 2009.

1. silver1313

silver1313 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 5, 2011
    Gettysburg, PA
    Originally Posted by chiques chicks [​IMG]

Bad night. I sit here watching my friend, my dog, die. She was a rescue, abused and scared when I got her, and now all I can do is comfort her and offer her sips of water. She's never given anything but love, no matter how abused she was before. I hate this....
    [​IMG] sorry to hear this !!!

2. NJchixs

NJchixs Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 26, 2012
    Jackson, NJ
    Wow she is pretty!! That would be great if you can get eggs in the future. I'll have to keep the in mind for next year. Makes my light brahma look boring.

3. silver1313

silver1313 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 5, 2011
    Gettysburg, PA
    All these pretty birds make me want more lol

4. NJchixs

Apr 26, 2012
    Jackson, NJ

That's why I'm working on a second coop :D

5. NJchixs

Apr 26, 2012
    Jackson, NJ

I'm so sorry. It's so hard to watch them and not know what they are thinking. I lost my two dogs within six months of one another. Dealing is rough. Your both lucky to have one another.

6. Sally Sunshine

Sally Sunshine Cattywampus Angel <straightens Halo> Premium Member Project Manager

Aug 23, 2012
    Pennsylvania
    My Coop

7. Lilbrownie

Lilbrownie Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 24, 2012
    Berks County Pa

Yes im looking for a pullet, already have 3 Roos the only way I'd take a roo right now is if it were a buff because I need a buff for my girls then I would have sets of each color and could split them off into colors. Right now only have a blue, dark blue and white roo!! So many people are doing MF Cochins and no one seems to have just normal colored Cochins!!

8. Blarneyeggs

Blarneyeggs Overrun With Chickens

Oct 22, 2011
    Southeast PA

Oh Ray, so sorry. Wishing you strength.

9. swataracreek

swataracreek Chillin' With My Peeps

Anyone want to try hatching from my wheaten marans roo he is 7 months old the hens are 1 wheaten 1 cuckoo 1 black copper marans PM me

10. Sally Sunshine

Sally Sunshine Cattywampus Angel <straightens Halo> Premium Member Project Manager

Aug 23, 2012
    Pennsylvania
    My Coop
    I wish I could! I just cleaned the bator and have no room for winterin peeps in the house... Do u have pics and have you checked fertility yet?

BTW I love your U name.... I have English Springer Spaniels and they are Cire of Lil Swatara & Little Swataras Maddy girl.... and 6 2week old puppies from them!
    Sounds like your not too far from us!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by