Pennsylvania!! Unite!!

Discussion in 'Where am I? Where are you!' started by LeBlackbird, Sep 24, 2009.

1. bruceh

bruceh Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 1, 2012
    hanover pa
    sally thats on my list as well. let me know if you want to hatch me some

2. Sally Sunshine

Sally Sunshine Cattywampus Angel <straightens Halo> Premium Member Project Manager

Aug 23, 2012
    Pennsylvania
    My Coop
    Thanks Chad, GLAD the rain was a quick one, although it was muddy trying to dig and level the cement block!! u dont by chance have anything for nesting boxes do you? I wont need them until later as they are still peeps, but Hubby says leave his shelving in the shed alone : (
    NJchixs ~Thanks, its the silly chickens that give it personality, spoiled but chopping block if the stinkers dont give me eggs SOON!!!! FEED is killing me, Hubby just ran to ag AGAIN for more !!!!

Bruce which is on your list lol I have a many!!!
    Sharron what Roo do you have? mine are all LF : (
    Thanks Baym! what u up to today?

Mama I would love to! I we were closer!!! I could use a great friend! Hard to come by[​IMG]

chiques are you ok? been thinking about ya all? hugs

3. Sally Sunshine

Sally Sunshine Cattywampus Angel <straightens Halo> Premium Member Project Manager

Aug 23, 2012
    Pennsylvania
    My Coop
    Takin a short break as Hubby goes to ag for feed....... its really nice out today good day for working, but I am not thrilled with wind in the mnts!

So far we have the base, floor, and sides assembled.... next up roof!

[​IMG]

4. BullChick

BullChick Not who you think Premium Member

Apr 17, 2012
    Coffee shop
    [​IMG] Red was mad at me again this morning. He doesn't peck hard, and it is more of an annoyance than a problem for me. I know it can become a problem, though. I carried him around for about ten minutes. [​IMG] I picked a tomato, and asked him if he wanted it. He drew his head back like, "Yuck! Gross! are you trying to kill me?!"
    Anyone have an idea what his behavior is about? Stress from being alone to protect the others? Did he fall off the roost, and hit his head? is he hen pecked, and asking why I got rid of the other roos?[​IMG]
    Think he will be better in a month when Rocky is old enough to take care of some girls?

5. sharron

sharron Chillin' With My Peeps

May 12, 2010
    scottdale pa
    ss, mine are all LF, i hatched the first bunch of eggs in the spring, have hatched two bunches i think, and its dan powell, not power, some days the brain goes on strike lol
    like i said, i have a couple of buff lace, not real good pattern but, dan powell said they were still a project in work, one of the roo is a beautiful blue, i think my gold laces are all hens. i've been wanting the bp's but still out of my price range, at least i don't want to pay a fortune for the coons to eat, right now, i'm good but in the spring when the babies get here, will have to have fort knox again with traps everywhere. dang coons

6. chiques chicks

chiques chicks Chillin' With My Peeps

Thank you everyone. She passed overnight. I buried her with her favorite toy this morning before I left for work. It's gonna be quiet when I get home after a12 hour shift.

7. mama2my4

mama2my4 Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 8, 2012
    Julian, PA
    Thinking of you. I am so sorry.

8. Sally Sunshine

Aug 23, 2012
    Pennsylvania
    My Coop
    You have a blue ROO???
    Awwww may she rest in peace...
    That ROO needs BOOT CAMP!

9. silver1313

silver1313 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 5, 2011
    Gettysburg, PA
    [​IMG]

10. silver1313

silver1313 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 5, 2011
    Gettysburg, PA
    Sally I think you and some supplies need to come visit me lol ours isnt near that pretty

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by