Pennsylvania!! Unite!!

amen, too bad no one comes this way, could send him back with them. he is a beauty, i have him running with my wyandottes, along with a wheaten maran that i kept for a spare in case a coon got my blue wheaten male, which happened once, then had to find some more eggs to buy and hatch more roos, now altho the spare marans isn't blue, hes out of blue lines
could show you pictures but i don't know how to get them on byc's, would have to send them to your email, now , i can do that lol altho
i'm not the best picture taker either lol

Yep sally so need to borrow ya'll lol and i dont see anything wrong with flooding people with pictures especially with such cute pups

welcome-byc.gif

To all the newcomers !!

Thank you everyone. She passed overnight. I buried her with her favorite toy this morning before I left for work. It's gonna be quiet when I get home after a12 hour shift.
i am sorry to here of your dog. it is heartbreaking.. i am fostering a beautiful girl bull mastiff who could use permanent home she is a great dog. i resued her from a horrible situation. just a good dog. let me know if you would like to see her.

i am sorry to here of your dog. it is heartbreaking.. i am fostering a beautiful girl bull mastiff who could use permanent home she is a great dog. i resued her from a horrible situation. just a good dog. let me know if you would like to see her.
Oooh I would like to see pictures mastiffs are beautiful dogs

As of right now, I need to find loving homes for my beloved surplus roos. I am getting my start as a breeder so I am selected my birds for next years breeding.

* I have two white silkie roos that are not bantam sized, see the pictures.

*I also have two yellow/golden brahmas

*And lastly, I have two cochin/silkie roos, a guess has been made to call their color as red columbian.

If anyone local is interested, I live in Butler county. I also have them posted under free. . . . . .Anyone close to Hungindon or Raystown? We just went to view some caves in that area. On the road, I got to see a truck that said "poultry." Any hatcheries or anything in that area?

Back
Top Bottom