Pennsylvania!! Unite!!

Discussion in 'Where am I? Where are you!' started by LeBlackbird, Sep 24, 2009.

1. heatherscooby77

heatherscooby77 Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 6, 2012
    Grantville, PA
    Things are going well. How are things at your place? I think I might have to go to bed. I had some serious insomnia last night. I think I might actually get some sleep tonight. I have to take advantage while I can, NN

2. silver1313

silver1313 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 5, 2011
    Gettysburg, PA
    Night ..things are better just trying to adjust incubator right so i can throw them eggs in

3. Sally Sunshine

Sally Sunshine Cattywampus Angel <straightens Halo> Premium Member Project Manager

Aug 23, 2012
    Pennsylvania
    My Coop
    ......long nasty night for this gal, ugggg thank goodness I feel better now [​IMG]

anything major do ins this week?

Kids Kids and more kids as usual here. Puppies are so freakin adorable! their eyes are almost all open and they are walking but wobbly.... they started to play and bite each other and little tiny growls sooooo adorable!!! I am trying to catch a pic but as soon as I go to take one momma has to be nosey and they all go to her and stop what their doin! lol

I think I am gonna read up on genetics and see if my head splits in the first sentence....

and look for choc or lav scovy eggs/ducklins ; )

4. missydcpc

missydcpc Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 6, 2011
    South-Central PA
    Kids here as well. Today the 2nd oldest turns 10.

YAY!!! Just got off the phone with Will from Whitmore farms...the babies have hatched!!!! So I'll go grab them tomorrow and bruceh and I will have new cheeps!

5. Sally Sunshine

Sally Sunshine Cattywampus Angel <straightens Halo> Premium Member Project Manager

Aug 23, 2012
    Pennsylvania
    My Coop
    [​IMG] pics pics! [​IMG]

6. chiques chicks

chiques chicks Chillin' With My Peeps

Orp colors:
    1 self blue (lavender) roo
    3 lemon cuckoo roos (anyone want one or two)
    1 lemon cuckoo pullet
    4 BBS (young)

All hatched late July and later.

7. rufflemyfeather

rufflemyfeather Out Of The Brooder

Aug 29, 2012
    Lewisberry, PA
    Thought I'd post this here for those nearby

I have a couple gorgeous Silkie Roos available.. I started with 8 and I believe there are at least 4 males.. too many for one coop..They are 7 weeks old. I have black, blue and 2 splash I believe are all males and available. asking 10 bucks each..

8. Goober1201

Goober1201 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 11, 2012
    Apollo Pa, 15613
    Hi everyone! Its been awhile, but I'm back! The girls and boy are doing better, still a little under the weather but I got my FIRST EGG YESTERDAY!!! I think I might know who it was to..lol Star was a little more happy and show off ish hahaha

9. Sally Sunshine

Aug 23, 2012
    Pennsylvania
    My Coop
    Hi Ruffle and Hi Goober! [​IMG]

10. silver1313

silver1313 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 5, 2011
    Gettysburg, PA
    Well temps finally steady enough... so 30+ eggs in the bator ...
    chad will hopefully be a grandpa again and heather a possible grandma as well !!!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by