Pennsylvania!! Unite!!

Im still working on getting the temp right and steady to put my eggs in been holding between 99-100 finally for past 4-5 hours .. hoping it stays there ... man those lil giant temp controls are touchy to me lol 

arrrrgh! Little Giant temps! I believe I lost about 3 weeks sleep last time I used mine. It would wait until no one was around for the WHOLE day, and then spike to 102!

Kids here as well. Today the 2nd oldest turns 10.
YAY!!! Just got off the phone with Will from Whitmore farms...the babies have hatched!!!! So I'll go grab them tomorrow and bruceh and I will have new cheeps!

oh my goodness! Are these Welsummers? I SOO want some!

Sally, they had some cute little brown ducklings at the Dragon this past Friday for $5 each....I couldn't remember what type you were looking for.

ETA: oops, just saw that you got yourself some eggs, Sally, you crack me up!

My baby goat needs a friend.

Last edited:
I don't want to too her horn, but I am SO proud of her :)

I will let her know to drop in. 

Hey guys!!! Sorry I haven't been on here much. Really stressed lately.

As for the show, I think I did darn well or being the youngest there! :D
Best of variety for my Blue Langshan cock bantam
Reserve of Variety but a 1st place for her class for my white Langshan bantam pullet
2nd for my white Langshan bantam cock
3rd for my black Langshan bantam pullet

1st and best of Variety for my blue Largefowl hen (and she will be in the ALBC for conservancy!)
And a 4th for my black Langshan LF pullet! :D

Thanks for asking and ill try to get on this thread more often!

As for the show, I think I did darn well or being the youngest there! :D
Best of variety for my Blue Langshan cock bantam
Reserve of Variety but a 1st place for her class for my white Langshan bantam pullet
2nd for my white Langshan bantam cock
3rd for my black Langshan bantam pullet
1st and best of Variety for my blue Largefowl hen (and she will be in the ALBC for conservancy!)
And a 4th for my black Langshan LF pullet! :D
Thanks for asking and ill try to get on this thread more often!

Already said this on the Langshan thread, but it deserves repeating! WTG RoPo!!!!!!
P.S. Can you explain the last bit about the hen being in the ALBC?

As for the show, I think I did darn well or being the youngest there!
big_smile.png

I think so too!!!

Congrats again!

YAYAYAYYAYYAYYAYAYA
Update... I am pretty sure I lucked out!

BLUE PARTRIDGE BRAHMA ohhhh please be a roo please be a roooooo

These chicks Momma/s came from a show in Ohio!

I went to take better pictures now that their feathering is starting to show well and low and behold out of the 10 I am pretty sure 4 are blue... here are some pics (the older are reposted below)

THOUGHTS??? you can see the difference between chicks in a few of the pics.... the blue has different finer lines in the feathers, the others have alot of dark and gold colors.....

I also was given one young hen below also told Blue Partridge Brahma... this bigger one is a sister to these chicks momma...pictures are last...but she is a gold partridge from checking out pics!

Still trying to get more info on parenting

Hi everyone! Its been awhile, but I'm back! The girls and boy are doing better, still a little under the weather but I got my FIRST EGG YESTERDAY!!! I think I might know who it was to..lol Star was a little more happy and show off ish hahaha
hey goober,
you will know who laid an egg. just listen for the egg song. bawk bawk, BAWK bawk, bawk, BAWK. it is funny to watch . it is like they tell all the others "look what i did ".

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom