Pennsylvania!! Unite!!

I looked at a lot of mowers and the cubs were on the list. I avoid credit, tractor supply doesn't deliver, and the cub is a redesigned model this year. It's tough going by online reviews since there are always defective products and those are the people most likely to write a review.
My property isn't the same as the next guys, so my use will be different. My neighbor actually had a John Deere dealer come out to recommend the best for his property, a 25hp diesel garden tractor. My land is similar, but I can't justify that kind of purchase.
Ended up at Lowes, and I rarely go there, don't like their location, a pain in the butt drive. At least my nephew has a loyalty card there. Didn't save me anything, but that kind of purchase on his card is bound to get them some nice coupons!
My hubby works for TSC. He says the new Cubs are worth getting. He has a hard time saying anything good about the previous model

My name is CC. I'm a poultry addict.

I was going to get 8 turkey. The price meant for $4 more I could get ten. There were 15 there. They threw one in for free if I bought the other 4. Obviously 8=15.

Lol, sounds right to me! :lau

We finally got our garden tilled and planted today!   I sold my little peeps I hatched out this week. It was a productive day.

:thumbsup

My fifty peeps r doing just fine and growing like a weed

So cute! Are those for meat or laying?

Well the Coyotes have taken out the canadian geese family that had 3 chicks on the lake this week, now Im waiting for them to wonder up to the coops, :caf , my dogs will bark if theres anything out there.

That's spooky. Glad you have a good watchdog!

Good morning everyone!!! Just wondering if anyone has any pullet chicks they are looking to get rid of in the Shavertown/Wilkes-barre area? I would also love to find a frizzle :rolleyes: I was going to go to tractor supply (again) to pick up more chicks and they had already ended there season :( if anyone has any ideas of anywhere else in the area to try that would be greatly appreciated!! (I've looked on Craigslist it's been pretty scarce) Thank you!!

Good morning everyone!!! Just wondering if anyone has any pullet chicks they are looking to get rid of in the Shavertown/Wilkes-barre area? I would also love to find a frizzle
roll.png
I was going to go to tractor supply (again) to pick up more chicks and they had already ended there season
sad.png
if anyone has any ideas of anywhere else in the area to try that would be greatly appreciated!! (I've looked on Craigslist it's been pretty scarce) Thank you!!

Too far away I know, but I have *lot* of chicks to sell, 86 hatched yesterday and this morning. I need to take some pics, hatched the first F3 chicks of a project (creating Welbars and Silver Duckwing Welsummers) and they are really cute.

Good morning everyone!!! Just wondering if anyone has any pullet chicks they are looking to get rid of in the Shavertown/Wilkes-barre area? I would also love to find a frizzle :rolleyes: I was going to go to tractor supply (again) to pick up more chicks and they had already ended there season :( if anyone has any ideas of anywhere else in the area to try that would be greatly appreciated!! (I've looked on Craigslist it's been pretty scarce) Thank you!!

Only orpingtons here in Lancaster county, unsexed. Two week old and a few new this weekend.

Back
Top Bottom