Pennsylvania!! Unite!!

Sturgis is more chicken than dog. Notice how they are all standing around with their heads to the ground.

Adorable! I love seeing my 60 lb. pit bull patiently waiting next to my chickens for treats. :lol:

@Chippysmom, checking hourly? Lol. That's cool. Candy still hasn't kidded, she started laboring about 11:30 this morn. Still no babies. The camera on my phone broke, so I've been having trouble getting pics of the 3 kids that were born on the 18th.

Congrats! Any news on the other mother? They are SO cute!!

question for whoever lives in Lycoming county I was just told I cant have chickens in Lycoming county I've been looking at the codes and zoning regulations for antes fort but I can not find anything the coop is already built and my 15 chicks are out there in the brooder my question would be how are other people permitted to have chickens in antes fort and I was told I could not my coop is by no means an eye sore it is a good looking coop and all I'm trying to do is have a Hobey and provide my family with fresh healthy eggs

I'm technically not allowed to have chickens either, but I checked with all of my surrounding neighbors. Everyone was cool with it so long as I didn't have any Roos. Also, my shed is conveniently placed behind my shed, so as not to visible from the street. ;)

Happy Father's day!

Ladies, do you have a problem finding good work/muck boots? I have used the Tractor supply company's blue boots. Both pairs has torn in the back where you kick them off in the back. I bought a different pair of boots from Tractor supply last night. I tried them out today and slipped all over. I slipped on the pallet in my run and had my ankle stuck. All alone without my cell phone I had to manage to get my ankle unstuck without falling. Why do boot companies not think that women need good traction work boots like men get. If my foot was larger I would buy only mens work boots but my foot is small, size 6 1/2. I also have the problem of being a bigger woman so my calves are larger than the "perfect" women that designers make boots for. I wish boots would have some nice traction on them for women. Women work too!

lost a nice fat hen and 2 tractored rabbits last night to a predator.

question.......can I still use the SSS rule since all evidence left behind, including foot prints point to human

ok......I am sorry to hear you lost your animals....but 1 question....what is SSS? I've been racking my brain here trying to figure out the abbv. LOL...my BF thinks it means "shoot, shut up and stash"....
hmm.png

Happy Father's day!

Ladies, do you have a problem finding good work/muck boots? I have used the Tractor supply company's blue boots. Both pairs has torn in the back where you kick them off in the back. I bought a different pair of boots from Tractor supply last night. I tried them out today and slipped all over. I slipped on the pallet in my run and had my ankle stuck. All alone without my cell phone I had to manage to get my ankle unstuck without falling. Why do boot companies not think that women need good traction work boots like men get. If my foot was larger I would buy only mens work boots but my foot is small, size 6 1/2. I also have the problem of being a bigger woman so my calves are larger than the "perfect" women that designers make boots for. I wish boots would have some nice traction on them for women. Women work too!

got the same problem barbie.....i ended up just getting a pair of rain boots....years ago..i wear a 5 1/2 - 6 and i had the big calves as well....i had to get a 7 I believe just so they fit over my honker calves...lol....I've since gotten "old as dirt".... and the giant calves have dissipated...i just throw an extra pair of socks on and get on with it. these boots are getting worn on the bottom so I'm losing my traction treads....I have seen my B-in laws muck boots he got from Cabelas...I believe that they make them for women as well, with regards to our calves....:)
http://www.cabelas.com/catalog/sear...ots&x=10&y=6&WTz_l=Header;Search-All+Products

although they can get pricey.....
roll.png

PS....I will sometimes try on youth's (boys) boots and they fit!!! hehehe....I usually wear a 4-5 in those

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom