Pennsylvania!! Unite!!

Anyone around Uniontown going to the Uniontown Poutry Assoc. buy /sell / swap on August 16th?

Oh my, my mini van wouldn't be big enough for a buy sell swap.....I would need a uhaul at least....

Note to self.  Do not go to swap, Do not go to swap, Do not go to swap......

Hmmm, what day of the week is that?

Sunday
1f60f.png

pretty :)
Right now breeds I am considering.....
Swedish Flower Hens
BLR and SL Wyandotte
Barnevelder
Marans
Bielefelder
Legbar
Isbar

Welsummer
Vorverk

Maybe Orpingtons

Swedish Flower Hens
BLR and SL Wyandotte
Barnevelder
Marans
Bielefelder
Legbar
Isbar

Welsummer
Vorverk

Maybe Orpingtons
Sounds like a nice mix. And (anyone will of course feel free to correct me) These are all very mild mannered breeds so should get along! My Wyandotte is large and in charge, but not abusive or mean. Maybe an air peck to a newbie ...actually she just waddles over to the feeder and the lessers scoot.

Lovely egg basket you will have!

The Isbars might be more delicate still from the close breeding, but they are so pretty!

Not a fan of bearded varieties or feather legs?

Sorry! SE PA. 45 min west of Philly. An hour? East of Harrisburg.
Well that makes it easy....now I don't have to explain to the wife how some more random chickens just "showed up" and I have no clue where they came from. Would be interested in the Australorp and Wyandotte pullets but I'm on the other side of the state from you, 45 min north of Pittsburgh.

Swedish Flower Hens
BLR and SL Wyandotte
Barnevelder
Marans
Bielefelder
Legbar
Isbar

Welsummer
Vorverk

Maybe Orpingtons
You should add Black Australorps to the list.
big_smile.png
For being a black feathered chicken they sure are pretty with the greenish sheen there feathers can get and they are friendly. My Australorps and SL Wyandottes get along great.

I'll have a little black dutch/cochin bantam for sale. I would put my name on the sign I'm gonna hang on my cage but I hate my username on here because I made it when I was 11.
1f602.png
How embarassing.
I believe the site administrator might let you change your username if you ask nicely. If you sign up for a new account you lose all your history and posts, so it's better to change your name.

Well that makes it easy....now I don't have to explain to the wife how some more random chickens just "showed up" and I have no clue where they came from. Would be interested in the Australorp and Wyandotte pullets but I'm on the other side of the state from you, 45 min north of Pittsburgh.

Chaos 18 are you the one in Beaver County? I lost track of all my western PA peeps!

Back
Top Bottom