Pennsylvania!! Unite!!

I should know better than to ask a chicken enthusiast how many they have. You'll never get a straight answer like "12". Haha. I know, I do the same thing when people ask me!
gig.gif
it is the only way I can keep track....and I still mess up! I forgot the 4 Buckeye hens!
th.gif

I'm looking for some started pullets or sexed chicks that are guaranteed to be females. I recently got some straight-run Ameraucanas and all of them turned out to be cockerels :(. I'd prefer more Ameraucanas or other blue laying birds, but I'm open to offers of other breeds as well. I'm in central Pa, close to Harrisburg. PM me please!

As far as the whole spider webs thing goes what I want to know is this.  How do they get the ones to hang out in mid air with no supports anywhere? Like I'll be walking down my sidewalk to the garage with nothing but grass around me and every now and then I'll still catch one in the face. :he  How does this happen? Do I have special spiders or something that I should be trying to market and sell around the world? :frow

This is the point where my husband and I both freak out and start checking to see if there's a spider sitting on one of our shoulders shooting webs around lol

So, it's only been like 3 days since I moved a piece of plywood that I found in the yard and put it in the turkey shed, leaning against the wall for a nest. I know my birds are WAY to young to lay but I had nothing better to do with it so I just threw it there. We'll, today, I happened to have this revelation that I haven't gotten any blue eggs in a few days. Sure enough, I checked that nest in the turkey coop and there's a neatly formed nest in the back with 2 pretty blue eggs in it lol. That Sky, she's killing me lol! I guess in there is better than off in the woods somewhere though.

Free pallets anybody? Lancaster Craigslist in Landisville....https://lancaster.craigslist.org/zip/5204134218.html

SKID FREE FOR THE TAKING. THERE ARE VARIOUS SIZES. TAKE AS MANY OR AS FEW AS YOU WOULD LIKE. THE ONLY THING WE ASK IS THAT YOU RE STACK THE PILE IF PICKING THROUGH. THEY ARE LOCATED AT 220 HARVEY ROAD, LANDISVILLE, PA 17538. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY TO THIS POSTING. THE POSTING WILL BE REMOVED WHEN THE SKIDS ARE GONE

This is what happens when I attempt to lounge in the hammock with a book. I swear, this boy is persistent about his lovins and attention! He'll even poke and peck at my arms with his break until I put them in the right place (cradling him). Such a spoiled brat!

I scored a chain link fence gate on Craigslist for 20 bucks this week + 5 big pallets for free 4 foot by 6 foot. perfect timing to throw a quick turkey shed together before my trip home. I snapped a picture not sure if I can get it to upload from my phone. Hopefully the hub won't have to chase turkeys around every morning to put them back in their run while I'm away this weekend.

Back
Top Bottom