Pennsylvania!! Unite!!

Discussion in 'Where am I? Where are you!' started by LeBlackbird, Sep 24, 2009.

1. Pentamom

Pentamom Chillin' With My Peeps

Awesome! Thank You! I appreciate that! Now, I guess I have to focus on finishing this coop before then! LOL!! Thanks for my new found motivation!! LOL!! (I've been putting this project aside for a week because I have a 1/2 marathon in Lehigh Valley that I'm running this sunday. I'm trying to not over do it on myself.

2. patrickschick

patrickschick Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 7, 2012
    Myerstown,PA
    The chicks are pretty cute too. The golden comets that I said lay well are mixed with a dead sexy rooster! He is a black copper marans rooster.

3. patrickschick

Aug 7, 2012
    Myerstown,PA
    I have to talk to the codes officer and see what I can do. That would shake up the big city of Mt. Aetna if I not only built a banging log house but had part of it built with old tires!

FYI those of you that do not know Mt. Aetna is by far not a big city. It barely has a Post office lol.

4. Sally Sunshine

Sally Sunshine Cattywampus Angel <straightens Halo> Premium Member Project Manager

Aug 23, 2012
    Pennsylvania
    My Coop

5. patrickschick

Aug 7, 2012
    Myerstown,PA
    LOL. No! At one time the postmaster was also the game warden. And my grandad was the cop and the excavator.

6. patrickschick

Aug 7, 2012
    Myerstown,PA
    You guys know whats amazing? I have been told that there are alot of people that have looked at BYC for answers to questions.

Look at this!
    (298 Members, 874 Guests)

7. patrickschick

Aug 7, 2012
    Myerstown,PA
    If everyone that came and looked at this site and especially this forum from the state our group would be HUGE!

Yep talking about YOU! We can see when there are guests viewing our neat lil forum group from the state. Fill out the info and register. It's FREE!

8. running bird 19

running bird 19 Out Of The Brooder

Jul 31, 2012
    Susquehanna County PA
    Hi Folks, and now for my "question out of nowhere" Is anyone from NEPA going to any of these shows? I have a line on a few birds I want to buy and I can't drive to pick them up at the following shows:
    Boston Expo Nov 3,4
    New England Bantam club show Nov 18
    NE Poultry conress Jan. 2013 Thanks!

9. wingstone

wingstone Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 21, 2012
    mount joy, pennsylvania
    chatty group today !!!
    Chad set up an extra bucket, i am bringing the OJ,,,,seriously though, will be watching for more on this tire build, always have people asking to dump tires.

Pentamom,,, I also have a wide variety of chicks at various ages, no more big hatches coming up though until spring. Quite a few silkies right now.

10. patrickschick

Aug 7, 2012
    Myerstown,PA
    Where are you from? You looking to carpool? What kind of birds are you looking at? There is a pretty good possibility that someone here may have some. Folks here have quail all the way up to extremely LF.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by