Pennsylvania!! Unite!!

Discussion in 'Where am I? Where are you!' started by LeBlackbird, Sep 24, 2009.

1. Baym

Baym Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 5, 2012
    Southeastern PA
    You are absolutely correct. Being an attorney, I have assisted clients in zoning compliance outside Philadelphia (although my primary area is tax). Many zoning officers are fully cognizant of BYC. They don't look here to resolve zoning issues, but many of them are aware of the encompassing nature of this site and for the most part the zoning officer wants the resident to be happy, so they direct people to usual places for information.

2. Baym

Oct 5, 2012
    Southeastern PA

3. Pentamom

Pentamom Chillin' With My Peeps

Jealous!!!!!! [​IMG] LOL!!

4. silver1313

silver1313 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 5, 2011
    Gettysburg, PA
    The pups are soooo cute and man have they grown fast !!!

5. silver1313

Jun 5, 2011
    Gettysburg, PA
    Hey pentamom .. I have 6 ees hens and a roo i just posted in the rehoming for free section if you would like them we could meet and greet somewhere between us and you could have them .... the hens are a little over a year and just went thru their first molt so not laying good again yet and the roo is a little younger than then ... also have an extra white silkie roo and a mallard hen if youd be interested ....

6. Pentamom

They sound cute! I think the golden comets are pretty also. I have NO idea what a dead sexy rooster is!! LOL!!

Taking a break from my coop. I ran out of 2x4's. I can't WAIT for this to be done! It's gonna look great! I have to say I didn't do too shabby considering the last time I played with power tools was back in wood shop in middle school.....I'm getting some SERIOUS biceps! LOL!! [​IMG] I obviously have some "missteps", but it's still sturdy and I am proud of it! I even found these plastic vents that close tightly and open nicely that won't rust and the guy at Home Depot said they would be great for ventilation. So I'm excited about those. I have one long vent in the front that won't close~but i blew on it and not much air gets in through the netting...so I think it will be good! I can't wait to show you all more pictures!!

7. Pentamom

What are EES? (my inexperience is showing...LOL, still need to learn the lingo.)

Let me see when I can get this coop finished. I'm making great progress, but may not be done until wednesday/thursday with it. Thank You!! [​IMG]

8. silver1313

Jun 5, 2011
    Gettysburg, PA
    easter eggers...it would be a whole starter flock for ya lol

where in NE pa are you im making a trip to harrisburg and dubois next wed. or thurs..

9. Baym

Oct 5, 2012
    Southeastern PA
    That right there is a great offer. Well done Silver.

10. silver1313

Jun 5, 2011
    Gettysburg, PA
    Ty ..well they need a new home and she wants chickens .. seemed like a bright idea ... Im thinning out due to some major hatching going on !!!!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by