Pennsylvania!! Unite!!

Wow 100 posts to read through since this morning.  :welcome to all the new people.  I would love to be able to make a decent retaining wall.  I saw one on DIY where they used regular cinderblocks and then put a fake front on it so the wall looked like the whole thing was made out of stone. 

Hey Mama could you PM me a price for your Polish chickens?  My friend is very interested!! 

Anyone else glad its Friday?? :celebrate

TGIF WOOT WOOT

easter eggers...it would be a whole starter flock for ya lol

where in NE pa are you im making a trip to harrisburg and dubois next wed. or thurs..
I am in Lehigh Valley...Near Bethlehem, pa. I so want the EES for my kids! I think they would get a kick out of seeing the different color eggs! I can meet you somewhere. Coop is getting to the finish line and it is looking BEAU-TI-FUL!!!

Hi Everyone,
I'm from eastern PA...just east of Bethlehem and slightly west of Easton. We are in Northampton Co. a few miles from the Bucks Co. line.
We live in the tiny village of Wassergass ! I've been keeping chickens since 2010 and have 9 standard hens, various breeds.
We have 2 children, whom we homeschooled. Emily is 21 and attending grad school in VA and Jeremy is 18, and works at a local farm.
I have yet to get a rooster...I'm on the fence, but my husband is NOT interested !! Maybe someday. My favorite breed so far, is the Delaware hen.
More recently, I saw a Columbian Rock Bantam at the Allentown Fair and fell in love. Haven't been interested in bantams until now.

I also like to read, write, blog, cook, bake, bird watch, watch old movies, and fish the day away with my husband, David, in Grampop's old
rowboat !!
Karen Doll! You are RIGHT next to me!!! Literally! I am in the same spot! LOL!! I'm gonna message you!

Hi Everyone,
I'm from eastern PA...just east of Bethlehem and slightly west of Easton. We are in Northampton Co. a few miles from the Bucks Co. line.
We live in the tiny village of Wassergass ! I've been keeping chickens since 2010 and have 9 standard hens, various breeds.
We have 2 children, whom we homeschooled. Emily is 21 and attending grad school in VA and Jeremy is 18, and works at a local farm.
I have yet to get a rooster...I'm on the fence, but my husband is NOT interested !! Maybe someday. My favorite breed so far, is the Delaware hen.
More recently, I saw a Columbian Rock Bantam at the Allentown Fair and fell in love. Haven't been interested in bantams until now.

I also like to read, write, blog, cook, bake, bird watch, watch old movies, and fish the day away with my husband, David, in Grampop's old
rowboat !!

Hi Karen! Nice to meet you!

mine is 1 foot by 1 foot i think
awesome! Thank You! Trying to figure out the dimensions while I'm building...LOL!! I don't follow plans very well...or at ALL! LOL! My coop is total free form.
he.gif

Back
Top Bottom