Pennsylvania!! Unite!!

Discussion in 'Where am I? Where are you!' started by LeBlackbird, Sep 24, 2009.

1. silver1313

silver1313 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 5, 2011
    Gettysburg, PA
    If she really is not interested and someone else is please pm or message here and let me know

2. Blarneyeggs

Blarneyeggs Overrun With Chickens

Oct 22, 2011
    Southeast PA

Good GAWD!! Talk about cuteness overload!

3. Lilbrownie

Lilbrownie Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 24, 2012
    Berks County Pa
    Omg I checked this site around 9 and just did now and I missed 93 messages!!, you guys were really busy today!!! Anyone going to the Lebanon Valley exotic animal auction tomorrow??? Still on the fence here wanna go just to look but I know me gotta tie my hands in my pockets!!

4. Blarneyeggs

Blarneyeggs Overrun With Chickens

Oct 22, 2011
    Southeast PA

I just paid $6.95/straw bale for goatie bedding.

5. Karen Doll

Karen Doll Out Of The Brooder

Oct 18, 2012
    Hi Everyone,
    I'm from eastern PA...just east of Bethlehem and slightly west of Easton. We are in Northampton Co. a few miles from the Bucks Co. line.
    We live in the tiny village of Wassergass ! I've been keeping chickens since 2010 and have 9 standard hens, various breeds.
    We have 2 children, whom we homeschooled. Emily is 21 and attending grad school in VA and Jeremy is 18, and works at a local farm.
    I have yet to get a rooster...I'm on the fence, but my husband is NOT interested !! Maybe someday. My favorite breed so far, is the Delaware hen.
    More recently, I saw a Columbian Rock Bantam at the Allentown Fair and fell in love. Haven't been interested in bantams until now.

I also like to read, write, blog, cook, bake, bird watch, watch old movies, and fish the day away with my husband, David, in Grampop's old
    rowboat !!

6. Baym

Baym Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 5, 2012
    Southeastern PA
    Nice to meet you Karen. I was not far from you earlier this week. I am in Devon on the Main Line (Philadelphia's western suburbs). I went to University of Delaware and always thought it was funny that we were known as the Blue Hens (aka the Fighting Chickens).

Why do you like the Delaware's the best?

7. silver1313

silver1313 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 5, 2011
    Gettysburg, PA
    [​IMG]

8. Sally Sunshine

Sally Sunshine Cattywampus Angel <straightens Halo> Premium Member Project Manager

Aug 23, 2012
    Pennsylvania
    My Coop
    [​IMG] glad u found us!

9. sharron

sharron Chillin' With My Peeps

May 12, 2010
    scottdale pa
    [​IMG]

10. Chicky Dee

Chicky Dee Out Of The Brooder

Aug 21, 2012
    Pennsylvania
    Wow 100 posts to read through since this morning. [​IMG] to all the new people. I would love to be able to make a decent retaining wall. I saw one on DIY where they used regular cinderblocks and then put a fake front on it so the wall looked like the whole thing was made out of stone.

Hey Mama could you PM me a price for your Polish chickens? My friend is very interested!!

Anyone else glad its Friday?? [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by