Pennsylvania!! Unite!!

Discussion in 'Where am I? Where are you!' started by LeBlackbird, Sep 24, 2009.

1. Sally Sunshine

Sally Sunshine Cattywampus Angel <straightens Halo> Premium Member Project Manager

Aug 23, 2012
    Pennsylvania
    My Coop

2. Sally Sunshine

Sally Sunshine Cattywampus Angel <straightens Halo> Premium Member Project Manager

Aug 23, 2012
    Pennsylvania
    My Coop
    lol!! I didnt see this POST!! going now!! [​IMG] great chicken minds think alike!

3. Sally Sunshine

Aug 23, 2012
    Pennsylvania
    My Coop
    site doesnt work : (

4. Pentamom

Pentamom Chillin' With My Peeps

Hi everyone! Sorry I've been missing, but I had my 1/2 marathon today and last night we went to Eastern State Penitentiary for the halloween haunt. LOL!! (Momma needs her fun time!)

I did great for my first 1/2 marathon. I finished in 2:35:42 which was only 5:42 over what my goal time was. You know lovely PA and our mountain here...well, the race was 90% hills and steep hills at that....when you haven't trained fully for 3 weeks prior to the race..it's not a great thing to actually DO the race. LOL!! My right knee is all messed up and I feel like I got run over by a tractor coop! LOL!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Hoping to have this coop completed, but since I hurt my knee and I can barely walk, We will see how that goes...I hate setbacks. LOL!!

5. mama2my4

mama2my4 Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 8, 2012
    Julian, PA
    Congrats! My hubby is a runner. He is doing his first half in December in State College.

6. mama2my4

mama2my4 Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 8, 2012
    Julian, PA
    We carved our pumpkin this weekend.

[​IMG]

Not sure who enjoyed it more, Daddy, the kids or the chickens!!

7. silver1313

silver1313 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 5, 2011
    Gettysburg, PA
    Looks like you had fun !!!! SOrry about your knee ... sending you a pm now by the way lol

8. Blarneyeggs

Blarneyeggs Overrun With Chickens

Oct 22, 2011
    Southeast PA

Great pics! Congrats. I especially like the self portrait.

9. nothingbutbirds

nothingbutbirds Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 9, 2012
    Pennsylvania
    good job

10. Blarneyeggs

Blarneyeggs Overrun With Chickens

Oct 22, 2011
    Southeast PA

i wasn't sure which birds you wanted to see most... I took pics some on Champion row, after loading them I realized the pics are terrible, focus all off, most don't have the ribbon or card, so you can't even tell what you're looking at, crud! I did get some pics of some Langshans and the most beautiful white Banty Cochin. But of course....computer is acting up and I can't post till DH whips it back into shape. Maybe tomorrow?

Turns out, there are shows closer to us, like the one in MD, first week of November. And a big Delaware show in the spring.

While driving home through Northeastern PA, I enjoyed the fall foliage and wondered how many of you I was passing.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by