Pennsylvania!! Unite!!

Discussion in 'Where am I? Where are you!' started by LeBlackbird, Sep 24, 2009.

1. patrickschick

patrickschick Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 7, 2012
    Myerstown,PA
    [​IMG]

2. patrickschick

patrickschick Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 7, 2012
    Myerstown,PA
    It may be a good idea if you coul remind us all what the club is going to be again please. [​IMG]

3. silver1313

silver1313 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 5, 2011
    Gettysburg, PA
    guess what days that snow is forecast for lol

4. silver1313

Jun 5, 2011
    Gettysburg, PA
    I like the map idea lol and our dinner times vary but i can make a "sammich" any old time

hey tina did you get me pm ?

Last edited: Oct 22, 2012
  5. silver1313

Jun 5, 2011
    Gettysburg, PA
    Hey chad..hows things ?

when i candled so far only had to remove one of yours that i could see thru and moved one to the maybe it is maybe it isnt .. of the rest of the ones i could see thru _ doing good and growing ..im gonna come steal a camper shell lol

6. Pentamom

Pentamom Chillin' With My Peeps

Sorry I missed this!

I am vegan when I'm home. (no dairy at all, no eggs, nothing that came from animal.) All our doughnuts and muffins are vegan, I use almond milk/oat milk. when I go to Starbucks, I always get soy..When I'm out, I'm more realistic that I can't be vegan all the time, so I do it at home or when it's possible when I'm out. You know, unless you live in huge key cities, they make it hard for you and there isn't such a selection. My boys are all pecatarian (eat fish, but no meat from cows, pigs, or any other animal. They also do dairy except my one son who is vegan in that aspect. LOL. I don't know what to call him since he eats fish and no dairy, eggs or meat.) The other boys don't eat meat, or fish, but do dairy (lacto-ovo vegetarianism) I won't let them do vegan, because I feel they still need to much to grow and develop. I told them, they can make that choice when they are 16+ but I won't allow them to make it now. LOL![​IMG]

I am not one of those preacher types. To each his own. I became vegan/vegetarian May 1, 2012...The boys, since June. My hunk still eats meat, as does my father who lives with us...but they know I will not keep meat in the house, nor will I cook it. So they have to eat meat on their own time. LOL! My dad has his own apartment downstairs, so he keeps it in his fridge. LOL!

7. wingstone

wingstone Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 21, 2012
    mount joy, pennsylvania

8. Pentamom

ooohhhh.....[​IMG]

9. Pentamom

Aww!!! I "JUST HATCHED!!" I'm not a new egg anymore!![​IMG]

....I remember those new egg days.....[​IMG]

10. mama2my4

mama2my4 Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 8, 2012
    Julian, PA
    We LOVE snow!! After 8 years of living in NC, we were very disappointed last year. I had told my kids over and over about the snow in PA. They think I lied to them....

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by