Pennsylvania!! Unite!!

Aww!!! I "JUST HATCHED!!" I'm not a new egg anymore!!
ya.gif

....I remember those new egg days.....
jumpy.gif

Alas, I take a bit longer to hatch it seems

We LOVE snow!! After 8 years of living in NC, we were very disappointed last year. I had told my kids over and over about the snow in PA. They think I lied to them....
LOL!! I think it was funnier because our 1 make up day was because of the heavy rain from the hurricane so they closed school. not 1 snow day. It was awesome! Apparently the Farmer's Almanac says this year is going to stink big time with snow.

We are retiring somewhere nice and warm..LOL!

LOL!! I think it was funnier because our 1 make up day was because of the heavy rain from the hurricane so they closed school. not 1 snow day. It was awesome! Apparently the Farmer's Almanac says this year is going to stink big time with snow.

We are retiring somewhere nice and warm..LOL!
IT was funny that the makeup days were for flooding rather than snow ..

Mama ~ I pmd u Love u Pumpkins!

Pentamon ~ Great JOB!! Congrats!! Hope you havent screwed your knee up too bad : ( https://www.backyardchickens.com/t/630338/vegetarian-and-vegan-recipes maybe u can share!

Angel~ I did some searching, how neat!! but are the colors really sporatic or can you get certain colors in the serama?

wlrabbitry~ Awesome

wingstone~ I paid and ordered mixed scovy eggs two weeks ago and still havent rcvd : ( I want ducks soooo bad, everyone says once I have them I wont want them!

Chad ~
tongue.gif

Silver~ How many chickens and coops do you have?

EVERYONE:
frow.gif
I think it would be neat to see how everyone is keeping chickens locally! I have my pics posted, I seen Mamas pics, and of course was at chads but need to stop in and see how far he got, also I am going to add my current (LMAO) breeds to my signature, I think its helpful if we all do that for sanity sake... pllllleeeeaaase????

MY BLUE COCHIN Fluffy, YET AGAIN has a sticky nasty Diahria butt! Eating and drinking well, had days SULMET in water AFTER I was Treating everyone for sneezes with VetRX which didnt do crap btw... Others stopped sneezing for 2 days. Fluffy is 6 mo and not laying yet. Think that I should break down and purchase some other antibotics? she is so pretty, hate to loose her and bought a blue Roo from Heather (well gotta get him yet) so she has company, but I NEED HER BETTER FIRST!! SUGGESTIONS anyone???? cheapest route first please!!

Back
Top Bottom