Pennsylvania!! Unite!!

Discussion in 'Where am I? Where are you!' started by LeBlackbird, Sep 24, 2009.

1. Baym

Baym Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 5, 2012
    Southeastern PA
    Alas, I take a bit longer to hatch it seems

2. Pentamom

Pentamom Chillin' With My Peeps

LOL!! I think it was funnier because our 1 make up day was because of the heavy rain from the hurricane so they closed school. not 1 snow day. It was awesome! Apparently the Farmer's Almanac says this year is going to stink big time with snow.

We are retiring somewhere nice and warm..LOL!

3. Pentamom

Pentamom Chillin' With My Peeps

25 posts!! You can do it!![​IMG]

4. silver1313

silver1313 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 5, 2011
    Gettysburg, PA
    took me a long while to hatch myself ..... the posts will fly by before you know it

5. silver1313

Jun 5, 2011
    Gettysburg, PA
    IT was funny that the makeup days were for flooding rather than snow ..

6. wingstone

wingstone Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 21, 2012
    mount joy, pennsylvania

7. silver1313

Jun 5, 2011
    Gettysburg, PA
    IDK .. i know they did about 2-3 years ago in march when we were there ... northern parts get it way more than southern ... my brother and mom got more than us last year and they live about 3 hours above atlanta

8. Sally Sunshine

Sally Sunshine Cattywampus Angel <straightens Halo> Premium Member Project Manager

Aug 23, 2012
    Pennsylvania
    My Coop
    Mama ~ I pmd u Love u Pumpkins!

Pentamon ~ Great JOB!! Congrats!! Hope you havent screwed your knee up too bad : ( https://www.backyardchickens.com/t/630338/vegetarian-and-vegan-recipes maybe u can share!

Angel~ I did some searching, how neat!! but are the colors really sporatic or can you get certain colors in the serama?

wlrabbitry~ Awesome

wingstone~ I paid and ordered mixed scovy eggs two weeks ago and still havent rcvd : ( I want ducks soooo bad, everyone says once I have them I wont want them!

Chad ~ [​IMG]

Silver~ How many chickens and coops do you have?

EVERYONE: [​IMG] I think it would be neat to see how everyone is keeping chickens locally! I have my pics posted, I seen Mamas pics, and of course was at chads but need to stop in and see how far he got, also I am going to add my current (LMAO) breeds to my signature, I think its helpful if we all do that for sanity sake... pllllleeeeaaase????

MY BLUE COCHIN Fluffy, YET AGAIN has a sticky nasty Diahria butt! Eating and drinking well, had days SULMET in water AFTER I was Treating everyone for sneezes with VetRX which didnt do crap btw... Others stopped sneezing for 2 days. Fluffy is 6 mo and not laying yet. Think that I should break down and purchase some other antibotics? she is so pretty, hate to loose her and bought a blue Roo from Heather (well gotta get him yet) so she has company, but I NEED HER BETTER FIRST!! SUGGESTIONS anyone???? cheapest route first please!!

9. mama2my4

mama2my4 Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 8, 2012
    Julian, PA
    GREAT idea!!!

10. Blarneyeggs

Blarneyeggs Overrun With Chickens

Oct 22, 2011
    Southeast PA
    Mama2my, 8 years without the snow... okay, you're forgiven for wishing it on us.

Last year (pre~fox....when my chooks used to have the run of the property)

[​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by