Pennsylvania!! Unite!!

Quick question ....
My chicks,have spilled there grit 3 times today and I am out and stuck at work will they be ok until tomorrow afternoon till I can get somewhere to get them some.

Red:

If you are feeding them 'regular' feed there is grit added...I have lost a GLW from sour crop from too much grit.....wouldn't worry at all!, my two cents....

Red:

If you are feeding them 'regular' feed there is grit added...I have lost a GLW from sour crop from too much grit.....wouldn't worry at all!, my two cents....
thanks stake I am feeding them dumor chick feed but my girlfriend likes to give them treats dried mill worms grapes and they love strawberries but since I am out of grit I told her she had to wait till I could get to TSC to get some before they got more treats.

Quote: Sara Sweatman in Coatesville breeds Anconas.
Good afternoon all:

Got home from work today and the fox got into my pen.....one dead Red Dorking and my blind Roo was taken...I am really ****** off....I am down to two adult hens, a RD and a CCL and 7 junior birds from DH in a second pen...(fox hasn't messed with them yet)....

So, I re-enforced pen #1 and will move all the juniors in there tonight....of course, I am fighting the weather and my work schedule to complete the new pen....

Sorry Stake. Had a fox take my Polish Cockerel yesterday. It's the worst feeling.
It's been a couple days since Laverne hatched, she ended up with 9...6 mixes and 3 Silver pencils. Snapped a few pictures yesterday to share.

I swear they POSE for you!!!
Quote: I'll just leave this here...

Oh, and you may now refer to me as 'The Fox Wrangler'.
I can't believe I'm saying this, but if anyone feels that they have the flu, be sure to treat it seriously. About an hour ago, my otherwise healthy brother-in-law died from the flu. The same one that was going to move to a farm in two months and take a flock of my chicks and ducks.
He was about 49, my sister just turned 40. The boys are 13, and 10. My niece is nine.
Oh NO MCC! 49? This is shocking. I sure hope you take Fisher up on her offer to mind your ducklings and that the funeral goes okay for you. Those poor children. I'm so sorry to hear this.

Quote: Her name is Liz Webb.

Oh NO MCC! 49? This is shocking.  I sure hope you take Fisher up on her offer to mind your ducklings and that the funeral goes okay for you.  Those poor children.  I'm so sorry to hear this.

Thank you. I did order some things from 1800 flowers for them. As someone said in another thread, when someone passes away, you don't really think about what you're doing. You just act. I could have ordered the same type of thing from a local store, and saved a lot of money. Ha ha! Oh well!
The first gift is for the children, and the second gift is for my sister.

It says, "In memory of a life so beautifully lived".

[COLOR=0000FF]Sara Sweatman in Coatesville breeds Anconas.[/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]Sorry Stake. Had a fox take my Polish Cockerel yesterday. It's the worst feeling.[/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]I swear they POSE for you!!![/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]I'll just leave this here...[/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]Oh, and you may now refer to me as 'The Fox Wrangler'.[/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]Oh NO MCC! 49? This is shocking. I sure hope you take Fisher up on her offer to mind your ducklings and that the funeral goes okay for you. Those poor children. I'm so sorry to hear this.[/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]Her name is Liz Webb.[/COLOR]
What's wrong with the foxes nose

[COLOR=0000FF]Sara Sweatman in Coatesville breeds Anconas.[/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]Sorry Stake. Had a fox take my Polish Cockerel yesterday. It's the worst feeling.[/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]I swear they POSE for you!!![/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]I'll just leave this here...[/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]Oh, and you may now refer to me as 'The Fox Wrangler'.[/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]Oh NO MCC! 49? This is shocking. I sure hope you take Fisher up on her offer to mind your ducklings and that the funeral goes okay for you. Those poor children. I'm so sorry to hear this.[/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]Her name is Liz Webb.[/COLOR]
Sorry to hear you lost your Polish cockerel, but awesome to see you have been able to get some revenge on the fox population! You have a great memory for names and breeds everyone raises! :bow I think the birds just give up and decide I will leave them alone sooner if they just stand still and let me get some pictures!! :gig

I can't believe I'm saying this, but if anyone feels that they have the flu, be sure to treat it seriously. About an hour ago, my otherwise healthy brother-in-law died from the flu. The same one that was going to move to a farm in two months and take a flock of my chicks and ducks.
He was about 49, my sister just turned 40. The boys are 13, and 10. My niece is nine.

Oh my gosh! I'm so sorry for your loss, you family will be in my thoughts. everyone looks so peaceful in those pictures, I feel awful for you, I wish the best for everyone....Let us know if you need absolutely anything
hugs.gif
So scary, I had the flu in late fall/early winter but passed normally, I will take this disease more seriously in the future

Bucks county!!!!

Welcome from berks!

Here is a list of breeders in pa does anyone know anything about these breeders I would like to have splash silkies
I know Annette, LOVE her! she has gorgeous paint silkies! I know her because of her Ameraucanas though
lol.png

I'll just leave this here...

Oh, and you may now refer to me as 'The Fox Wrangler'.
bow.gif
bow.gif
HOW did you do that!?

Back
Top Bottom