Pennsylvania!! Unite!!

Discussion in 'Where am I? Where are you!' started by LeBlackbird, Sep 24, 2009.

1. Pentamom

Pentamom Chillin' With My Peeps

[​IMG] Thank You!! I can't wait to show the finished project! And what makes me so happy is that it cost me maybe 500 bucks, and I made it myself! It's the best feeling!

2. Sally Sunshine

Sally Sunshine Cattywampus Angel <straightens Halo> Premium Member Project Manager

Aug 23, 2012
    Pennsylvania
    My Coop

3. patrickschick

patrickschick Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 7, 2012
    Myerstown,PA
    LOL Another year where the kids have to wear snow pants under the princess costumes LOL

4. BullChick

BullChick Not who you think Premium Member

Apr 17, 2012
    Coffee shop
    I remember growing up in North Jersey, we all had 2 costumes (times that by seven kids!!). One in case the weather changed, and we had snow, one for warm weather. We trick or treated in the snow, the rain, and the blazing sun!
    Those were the days when you went out any time of day, ON Halloween! This PA crap drives me crazy! "4-7 P.M. on this day in this area, this day in this area." [​IMG]

5. barbiegirl

barbiegirl Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 23, 2012
    The Poconos Pa
    I know what you mean, I grew up in north east NJ and we trick or treated all day and night on Halloween. There was no designated time and day to trick or treat. We were allowed to wear costumes to school and trick or treated all the way home from school. When I moved out to Pa and had kids I took them out early since they were young and was told that trick or treating doesn't start yet. 0.o

6. wingstone

wingstone Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 21, 2012
    mount joy, pennsylvania
    Got some pics of some of the boys that I rehomed this past summer, so nice to see them growing up happy !!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

7. Blarneyeggs

Blarneyeggs Overrun With Chickens

Oct 22, 2011
    Southeast PA

This is amazing! GREAT JOB!!

8. Sally Sunshine

Sally Sunshine Cattywampus Angel <straightens Halo> Premium Member Project Manager

Aug 23, 2012
    Pennsylvania
    My Coop
    Would you look at them boys!!! awwwww!!

9. Pentamom

I'm from the shore and I remember trick or treating as soon as I got home from school until 9 at night also. Out here is so lame. 2 hours..LOL!

10. Pentamom

:) Thank You!!!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by