Pennsylvania!! Unite!!

@patricks, I have 2 5 gallon buckets with those nipples on them.....I've tried everything and they leak! I have a kids sandbox underneath to catch the water...and honestly...the chickens ignore them and wait till they go outside to use the outside waterer anyway.
So it hasn't worked out for you and you wouldn't recommend it?

I know someone who eats their tiny lil eggs. I heard the same about the bob whites. But chuckards are sweethearts, so I have been told. . . . .ohhh. . . and pheasants, as another game bird, heard how they are soooo cannibilistic as chicks and that makes them difficult to raise.
Hmmm.....My dad was talking one day about he missed hearing the ringnecks behind the house. Soooo ole Chaddy boy would raise them and release them out back of Mom and Dad's so dad can hear the ringneck cocks as well as the bobwhites.
big_smile.png

So gave my chicks a treat today and they love it!! Got some suet cakes and the cage and put it in their pen!!! Wanted to give them something extra since they are stuck inside because of those stupid stupid hawks hanging around my house!! Just thought I'd let you all know in case you are looking for some sort of treat!
Nice! I have been giving my gang different treats too. Yesterday they had pastry cups filled with red raspberries. ( Made friends with a catering chef and my feathered kids get the doggy bag)

I totally agree with you, my kids are very healthy because I'm not one of those hand sanitizer crazy moms!! Yes I clean their hands but not very time they touch something do I think they need to be cleaned!! My kids play outside and with the animals all the time and I think exposure is good!! Actually my daughter didn't know what hand sanitizer was til she went to school this year :eek:/
LOL. My 7yr old scales the fence and jumps in with the chickens just so she can sit in on a milk crate and hold them. She told me they ALL need to be held more often so they know thta we love them. That's my girl

Back
Top Bottom