Pennsylvania!! Unite!!

So gave my chicks a treat today and they love it!! Got some suet cakes and the cage and put it in their pen!!! Wanted to give them something extra since they are stuck inside because of those stupid stupid hawks hanging around my house!! Just thought I'd let you all know in case you are looking for some sort of treat!

hi from Timblin. Silkey, Rhode Island Reds and a mutt. love em

Welcome!
frow.gif

Silver and ya all ~ This is the response I got about sending her a bator!!!

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG ARE YOU SERIOUS?!?! THAT. IS. SO. AWESOME!!!! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!! YOU ARE THE BEST!!!!! what's you phone number so I can ask my dad to call you? Thank you thank you thank you sooooooo much!!!!!!!
big_smile.png
big_smile.png
big_smile.png
big_smile.png
big_smile.png

So gave my chicks a treat today and they love it!! Got some suet cakes and the cage and put it in their pen!!! Wanted to give them something extra since they are stuck inside because of those stupid stupid hawks hanging around my house!! Just thought I'd let you all know in case you are looking for some sort of treat!
Awesome Lilbrownie!!

Silver and ya all ~ This is the response I got about sending her a bator!!!

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG ARE YOU SERIOUS?!?! THAT. IS. SO. AWESOME!!!! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!! YOU ARE THE BEST!!!!! what's you phone number so I can ask my dad to call you? Thank you thank you thank you sooooooo much!!!!!!!
big_smile.png
big_smile.png
big_smile.png
big_smile.png
big_smile.png

That is awesome!

Just putting out some feelers here....

Anyone on the group that is raising an autistic child and would be willing to have a dialogue, please IM me.

Thanks a bunch!!

Back
Top Bottom