Pennsylvania!! Unite!!

Discussion in 'Where am I? Where are you!' started by LeBlackbird, Sep 24, 2009.

1. wingstone

wingstone Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 21, 2012
    mount joy, pennsylvania
    Sally, have you checked to see what it would cost to send a new incubator, I would pitch in about $10 or so, maybe if you can get enough of us to do that you could order and send a new one.

2. Sally Sunshine

Sally Sunshine Cattywampus Angel <straightens Halo> Premium Member Project Manager

Aug 23, 2012
    Pennsylvania
    My Coop
    Quote:
    [​IMG]Silver is going to pack and weigh it, and I still have to talk to her dad on the phone and get her address, I told her I want to talk to her dad before we do anything, mom in me lol. Then I can get good shipping estimate and send some cash through paypal for silver.

I WILL also ask if she can get eggs, I FORGOT daaaa!! She was on after me last night so I missed her!

3. wingstone

Apr 21, 2012
    mount joy, pennsylvania

4. BullChick

BullChick Not who you think Premium Member

Apr 17, 2012
    Coffee shop
    Isn't that a GOOD thing? Chicken math is bad when it is one person, what would you have done if they had each wanted 100 chickens, 3 cows, nine goats ... ?

5. wingstone

Apr 21, 2012
    mount joy, pennsylvania
    My 1 daughter goes to the extreme the other way, she has no pets at all for they may leave a hair behind, she is always telling me not to let the kids play in the dirt, but i always do,,,,,kids need some expoxure to germs, but we always argue about this...

6. silver1313

silver1313 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 5, 2011
    Gettysburg, PA
    playing in the dirt is great for kids ...

7. Lilbrownie

Lilbrownie Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 24, 2012
    Berks County Pa

I totally agree with you, my kids are very healthy because I'm not one of those hand sanitizer crazy moms!! Yes I clean their hands but not very time they touch something do I think they need to be cleaned!! My kids play outside and with the animals all the time and I think exposure is good!! Actually my daughter didn't know what hand sanitizer was til she went to school this year :eek:/

8. barbiegirl

barbiegirl Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 23, 2012
    The Poconos Pa
    Do you think we will get hurricane Sandy this weekend/week? How do you keep your chickens safe during a hurricane? Hopefully if we get it, it won't be too bad.

9. patrickschick

patrickschick Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 7, 2012
    Myerstown,PA
    [​IMG]

He became one of the ninjas! I told him he can ninja climb back in if he wants to otherwise I'm leaving him out. LOL He scratched the devil out of me yesterday!

10. missydcpc

missydcpc Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 6, 2011
    South-Central PA
    Our kids prefer to play outside!!! They do wash their hands after handling/feeding the chickens...and before meals and bed, but that's about it.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by