Pennsylvania!! Unite!!

Girls got their dosage of Safe-guard and are in bed...
fl.gif

How are they? Not that I expect there to be an instant change, but ...

Yes he is very pretty and actually has a pretty nice crow to him. I just have to many other boys. I was very happy with 4 out of 5. I'm anxious to see what color they lay as well. Although I'm not expecting anything out of them for another 4 weeks or so, they are only 16 weeks old.

I lose track of how old they all are all the time lol. I always think they're older than they are. I have a young pullet that my broody raised that looks a lot like the one in your picture but without the beard. She'll be an olive egger too. I have a while till she lays though lol

I understand the too many boys thong too. I think I have about 30 or there waiting to get big enough lol

Last edited:
I lose track of how old they all are all the time lol. I always think they're older than they are. I have a young pullet that my broody raised that looks a lot like the one in your picture but without the beard. She'll be an olive egger too. I have a while till she lays though lol

I understand the too many boys thong too. I think I have about 30 or there waiting to get big enough lol

Yea I lose track of how old they are sometimes as well and they are even running around on my property
lol.png

Any boy's thongs are too many.

Back
Top Bottom