Pennsylvania!! Unite!!

:gig The broodies have a hangout next to the coop, in the brush. The chicks often run in when everyone is surging out in the morning.
Seven chicks were eating, and two were crying in the brush. Moms looked at each other, and began clucking. One runs out, but the other was still in there. I swear I saw the two hens rolling their eyes at each other! :lau They both went into the brush to get it.

Lol that's funny! I'm curious to see how Ana and Daffodil get along with their babies once Daffodil leaves the nest. Last time I had 2 broodies at once there was a fight. One wanted all the babies, the other would attack the babies that weren't hers. That was Cookie and Cloud though and both of those girls have moved on in one way or another. Hopefully, Ana and Daffodil work together like everyone else's seem to do.

fl.gif

gig.gif
The broodies have a hangout next to the coop, in the brush. The chicks often run in when everyone is surging out in the morning.
Seven chicks were eating, and two were crying in the brush. Moms looked at each other, and began clucking. One runs out, but the other was still in there. I swear I saw the two hens rolling their eyes at each other!
lau.gif
They both went into the brush to get it.
lol.png
it is pretty cool here too, not the nice taper off from summer as was in the "olden days"...
The girls had extra pep-in their steps clamoring out of the coop when the coop door was opened . there was some pushing to get to the food
D.gif

Lol that's funny! I'm curious to see how Ana and Daffodil get along with their babies once Daffodil leaves the nest. Last time I had 2 broodies at once there was a fight. One wanted all the babies, the other would attack the babies that weren't hers. That was Cookie and Cloud though and both of those girls have moved on in one way or another. Hopefully, Ana and Daffodil work together like everyone else's seem to do.
hopefully those ladies will keep their composers & just focus on their own.

lol.png
it is pretty cool here too, not the nice taper off from summer as was in the "olden days"...
The girls had extra pep-in their steps clamoring out of the coop when the coop door was opened . there was some pushing to get to the food
D.gif

hopefully those ladies will keep their composers & just focus on their own.
hahaha, well..didn't know chickens composed ..so how about composure, yeah, that looks better...

:weee :yiipchick

Tiny's first egg! And true to her name, quite an adorable tiny egg! I literally squealed when I opened the coop to find this little thing! No shame!
1f605.png

(She turned 22 weeks old on Sunday for age reference )

Hey, LMP! Duckling is still asleep!
bun.gif
I bet Bug doesn't sleep this well.
noooo....she is usually up around 8..ish...give or take on the day
bedtime is mostly 9ish, when she stays over sometimes we will watch "sprout' in bed till 10.

Her daddy brought her over this morning @ 9. , she has been up since 730...her sinuses are giving her grief. poor little girl....she is so stuffy.

Back
Top Bottom