Pennsylvania!! Unite!!

Quote:
Hello from Southern York County too! I live right outside of Glen Rock.

I'm about 15 minutes from glen rock!!! Sometimes I ride my horse on the heritage rail trail there!

Hello from Spring Grove, PA

Quote:
Pittsburgh?

hey hey, another one near by
smile.png

Does anyone know of any swaps, meets anything in order to take some of my roosters to sell them soon. I have way too many silkie and silkie mixes and my separation of some of the boys is becoming impossible. I can't have them hurting each other and need to rehome some asap. I am in central PA about 40 miles north of the Harrisburg area. Anything within about a 2 hour drive will be OK for me to get them too.

If anyone here on BYC would want them, please let me know and you can have them for free!!!

Quote:
I so wish I could take one (wondering if one would get along with a 7 week old roo & 12 pullets but thinking probably not enough pullets for two guys), but I do know of an auction every Tuesday evening at 6 in Nicholson Pa. It's about a 2-2 1/2 hour ride according to yahoo maps
http://maps.yahoo.com/#mvt=m&lat=40.93875&lon=-76.28247&zoom=8&q1=harrisburg pa&q2=nicholson pa
I'll get the info if you would like exact directions, phone # etc & post it for you. If you're interested let me know.
~Michele

Quote:
I so wish I could take one (wondering if one would get along with a 7 week old roo & 12 pullets but thinking probably not enough pullets for two guys), but I do know of an auction every Tuesday evening at 6 in Nicholson Pa. It's about a 2-2 1/2 hour ride according to yahoo maps
http://maps.yahoo.com/#mvt=m&lat=40.93875&lon=-76.28247&zoom=8&q1=harrisburg pa&q2=nicholson pa
I'll get the info if you would like exact directions, phone # etc & post it for you. If you're interested let me know.
~Michele

Well, it could be a reason to get more girls!!! LOL
wink.png
But yes, if you could post the info, that would be great!!! I have posted on here and craigslist and have not been able to rehome any lately at all. About 3/4 of my winter hatch were boys!!!
ep.gif

Back
Top Bottom