Pennsylvania!! Unite!!

Glenshaw right outside Pittsburgh
big_smile.png
Welcome Aboard!
big_smile.png

HEY YOU GUESTS!

GET A LOGIN AND JOIN US!

IT'S FREE!!

And than you can join in us and ask questions / share some of your experiences. We'll be glad to have you!
big_smile.png

LOL Well there is always guests looking at this thread...............might as well encourage them to join....I should have mentioned most don't bite here.......A bunch of hens talking about their chicks...and a few crazy ole turkeys Come share. Would that be better?
lau.gif

Heather could probably see me doing the latter....waving my hands in a mystical way. For those that have not met me yet I can be extremely zealous. I think that's a good way of describing it.

LOL sometimes I don't log in when I read...I only log in to reply....so I might well be the guest!

Oh and...I'm from Jersey...I talk with my hands!
How long did it take you to slow your speech down, so people could understand you? I still forget sometimes. I also still have a heavy Jersey accent. Gas sounds like guess, and all "aw" words are fun for people to understand. Sauce sounds like Swiss, socks sounds more like sauce, dog, water ... It is worse for me being born in Boston.

Well you always see whos on member wise and than there are guests....they should have a name too and not just GUEST. Hmmm...yeah I talk with my hands and whole body and I'm not even from Jersey or Italian for that matter.
lau.gif

Back
Top Bottom