Pennsylvania!! Unite!!

This morning, there was another fox in the trap. I told the trapper that today is the last time we will be baiting it, because I am going to run out of money before I run out of foxes. Haha. It was another female he caught today.

Popping in here to share a few pictures of my project birds... They are Delaware rooster over dark Cornish hens. My neighbor has a Cornish cross too that is able to mate with her hens and I was thinking of using him to do a second generation for meatier birds... But it looks like I got mostly boys.

Anyone know if body shape is passed down by by a particular parent? I think I'd rather just try and keep one male Cornish cross alive for breeding rather than several females. Although, these boys are really beautiful... I'd hate to see them all go to the freezer.

20180127_122302.jpg

20180127_122835.jpg

20180127_122452.jpg
20180127_122609.jpg

How much does he charge? You could get a coat made if they keep coming!

Ha! It has been very expensive unfortunately. But if you want results, you have to pay. Anyone can set a trap, but he clearly has the knowledge to do it correctly. It was $100 for setting the trap, and $60 for each fox he catches. I have asked for the pelts.

Ha! It has been very expensive unfortunately. But if you want results, you have to pay. Anyone can set a trap, but he clearly has the knowledge to do it correctly. It was $100 for setting the trap, and $60 for each fox he catches. I have asked for the pelts.
Wow. One year our trapper harvested 28 foxes from the farm. Fortunately, he does it for fun and to sell the pelts. He got a couple of coons too.

This morning, there was another fox in the trap. I told the trapper that today is the last time we will be baiting it, because I am going to run out of money before I run out of foxes. Haha. It was another female he caught today.

I'm glad your trapper is doing it correctly for both you and the foxes, but that is a lot of money. Our neighbor has had success dispatching foxes and coyotes by using a large, baited animal trap, then shooting them.

Now if anyone could find me a legal way to kill hawks...... :he

EE633861-4013-4C0F-B9DF-89D2891771BE.jpeg
0E0B6037-3773-4E23-B3F3-AC02408B8A51.jpeg
I need help. I’m not sure what is going on with two of my red sex links. They have been this way for about 2-3 months. It’s actually getting worse and not better. Help!!

Back
Top Bottom