Pennsylvania!! Unite!!

Discussion in 'Where am I? Where are you!' started by LeBlackbird, Sep 24, 2009.

1. Sally Sunshine

Sally Sunshine Cattywampus Angel <straightens Halo> Premium Member Project Manager

Aug 23, 2012
    Pennsylvania
    My Coop
    yum!!! no one likes sweet tatoes here! : ( but I looooovvvee them!

2. missydcpc

missydcpc Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 6, 2011
    South-Central PA
    I never did till I went to the Franklin House in Schaefferstown. They make a killer mashed sweet potato with smoked gouda! Orgasmic!

3. mama2my4

mama2my4 Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 8, 2012
    Julian, PA
    Wishing you all a wonderful Thanksgiving full of good food, good friends and much love. (oh, and chickens!!)

4. Sally Sunshine

Sally Sunshine Cattywampus Angel <straightens Halo> Premium Member Project Manager

Aug 23, 2012
    Pennsylvania
    My Coop
    [​IMG]

5. Sally Sunshine

Aug 23, 2012
    Pennsylvania
    My Coop
    I am about to overwhelm with Chicken pictures!! BEAUTIFUL Morning, no food to prepare for ONCE! and it was all about the chickens!! <3

My Jersey Giant keeps laying double yolkers.... wonder if we could hatch twins and what would come out of a Silver Laced Wyandotte with the jersey giant hen??????????????????? hmmmmmmm eggs are fertile too! May have Harmony add the next one to her bator!! That would be interesting!!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

6. Sally Sunshine

Aug 23, 2012
    Pennsylvania
    My Coop
    Brahma lover first ...................................

I cant BELIEVE HOW HUGE they are getting.... Harmony was like "Mom holy Bleep Bleep" .when she picked one up!! .......ummmm dearest daughter, daddy has a potty mouth You, dearest DO NOT!"
    She said that his hands are bigger than hers!! LOL QUESTION: these are 6 months old, how much bigger will they get???????

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

My BABIES (Sept. 3rd) BELOW are growing FAST and OMG they are HEAVY and wonderful TALL!!
    This is just a few until the run is finished, dont wanna have to catch them...

RUN is getting enclosed this weekend!! YAY pretty sure its a 50/50 hen roo
    Better pics then!! Not sure where all the brahma in th pree brooder are going! LOL

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

And My HUGE ROO... Love him...... Any Name suggestions???????????

[​IMG]

Thanks for letting me share them, my Facebook friends just Do NOT understand! [​IMG]

Last edited: Nov 22, 2012
  7. mama2my4

mama2my4 Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 8, 2012
    Julian, PA
    Looking good!

8. Sally Sunshine

Aug 23, 2012
    Pennsylvania
    My Coop
    My misfits LOL just kidding, My layers and Broods, just a few of them, as my batteries started to croak : ( I swear Canon has stock in energizer!!!

Say hello to my Talker, always bak bak in!! Red is her name of course!
    [​IMG]

Below is Harley our GLW and first to lay! here she is found with a corn can,
    pssss I throw the empty corn cans in after snacking them, to help deter Hawks.

[​IMG]

Below is Smart Eagle, our Blue Egger!!! and also the DOG TORMENTER!!

[​IMG]

Below is my Cochin gang... Black betty, Blue (Heathers Roo) and of course Fluffy Girl

[​IMG]

MY FAV gals next to my LIGHT BRahama and Buffs.... Salt and Pepper, and yes I can tell who is who!!
    this is pepper!

[​IMG]

This is Tink from Mama

[​IMG]

Romeo & Jule tbelow <3 They hate me the brats! went running into the coop, hovering while I hold CANNED CORN!! WTHECK!!

[​IMG]

Last edited: Nov 22, 2012
  9. Blarneyeggs

Blarneyeggs Overrun With Chickens

Oct 22, 2011
    Southeast PA

Oh How funny! This is what DH wanted for Thanksgiving, hope DD#1 brings em.

Sally, gorgeous healthy looking bunch ya got! I am envious of the gold lacing...my Christmas list has Gold Laced Orps on it...think Santa will deliver?

10. they'reHISchickens

they'reHISchickens Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 31, 2008
    Reading
    DH just came in with a surprise.
    YIPPEE! They are starting! FBCM and olive eggers. obviously the FBCM needs some work on her sprayer,but that khaki is nice! taken without a flash next to a storebought white egg.
    [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by