Pennsylvania!! Unite!!

Left just before 6 and was home just after 7. And that included buying the wrong thing, having to return it at customer service,and going and grabbing the right thing and paying again! LOL

Got some plastic sawhorses to put 2xs on for additional roost space, games for the littles, and boots for step-daughter and I (which I'll be returning). Will head out later for some of the additional sales...yes, I'm insane, but if it's something we want/need at a good price...I'm all for it!

Made my pies last night, along with the sweet potato casserole. Cut the celery and onions for stuffing. So that's next on my list. We've decided not to stuff the turkey, to just put it in a casserole...so bird is ready to go in the oven at 10:30.....
yum!!! no one likes sweet tatoes here! : ( but I looooovvvee them!

I never did till I went to the Franklin House in Schaefferstown. They make a killer mashed sweet potato with smoked gouda! Orgasmic!
gig.gif

I am about to overwhelm with Chicken pictures!! BEAUTIFUL Morning, no food to prepare for ONCE! and it was all about the chickens!! <3

My Jersey Giant keeps laying double yolkers.... wonder if we could hatch twins and what would come out of a Silver Laced Wyandotte with the jersey giant hen??????????????????? hmmmmmmm eggs are fertile too! May have Harmony add the next one to her bator!! That would be interesting!!

Brahma lover first ...................................

I cant BELIEVE HOW HUGE they are getting.... Harmony was like "Mom holy Bleep Bleep" .when she picked one up!! .......ummmm dearest daughter, daddy has a potty mouth You, dearest DO NOT!"
She said that his hands are bigger than hers!! LOL QUESTION: these are 6 months old, how much bigger will they get???????

My BABIES (Sept. 3rd) BELOW are growing FAST and OMG they are HEAVY and wonderful TALL!!
This is just a few until the run is finished, dont wanna have to catch them...

RUN is getting enclosed this weekend!! YAY pretty sure its a 50/50 hen roo
Better pics then!! Not sure where all the brahma in th pree brooder are going! LOL

And My HUGE ROO... Love him...... Any Name suggestions???????????

Thanks for letting me share them, my Facebook friends just Do NOT understand!
ep.gif

Last edited:
Brahma lover first ...................................

I cant BELIEVE HOW HUGE they are getting.... Harmony was like "Mom holy Bleep Bleep" .when she picked one up!! .......ummmm dearest daughter, daddy has a potty mouth You, dearest DO NOT!"
She said that his hands are bigger than hers!! LOL QUESTION: these are 6 months old, how much bigger will they get???????

Thanks for letting me share them, my Facebook friends just Do NOT understand!
ep.gif

Looking good!

My misfits LOL just kidding, My layers and Broods, just a few of them, as my batteries started to croak : ( I swear Canon has stock in energizer!!!

Say hello to my Talker, always bak bak in!! Red is her name of course!

Below is Harley our GLW and first to lay! here she is found with a corn can,
pssss I throw the empty corn cans in after snacking them, to help deter Hawks.

Below is Smart Eagle, our Blue Egger!!! and also the DOG TORMENTER!!

Below is my Cochin gang... Black betty, Blue (Heathers Roo) and of course Fluffy Girl

MY FAV gals next to my LIGHT BRahama and Buffs.... Salt and Pepper, and yes I can tell who is who!!
this is pepper!

This is Tink from Mama

Romeo & Jule tbelow <3 They hate me the brats! went running into the coop, hovering while I hold CANNED CORN!! WTHECK!!

Last edited:
I never did till I went to the Franklin House in Schaefferstown. They make a killer mashed sweet potato with smoked gouda! Orgasmic!

Oh How funny! This is what DH wanted for Thanksgiving, hope DD#1 brings em.

Sally, gorgeous healthy looking bunch ya got! I am envious of the gold lacing...my Christmas list has Gold Laced Orps on it...think Santa will deliver?

DH just came in with a surprise.
YIPPEE! They are starting! FBCM and olive eggers. obviously the FBCM needs some work on her sprayer,but that khaki is nice! taken without a flash next to a storebought white egg.

Back
Top Bottom