Pennsylvania!! Unite!!

Discussion in 'Where am I? Where are you!' started by LeBlackbird, Sep 24, 2009.

1. Sally Sunshine

Sally Sunshine Cattywampus Angel <straightens Halo> Premium Member Project Manager

Aug 23, 2012
    Pennsylvania
    My Coop
    Thank you, it was a good day to chill for me... Dh took kids to grammas for lunch and I stayed home and relaxed with my pups and chicks.....
    Still having trouble breathing and high Blood Pressure so I gotta take it easy, I go to doc tomorrow am.... ugggg

Hope you had a good day!

2. Ray from PA

Ray from PA Chillin' With My Peeps

Now those Brahmas look like they make a good "meat" bird,,,

Sally, how big is the breast muscle on those 6 month birds,,,,, thinking maybe they would be a good choice or cross for Mama or Wingstone,,, whoever it was that wanted meat bird suggestions a few days ago.

Definitely faster growers than the BCM's I have raised,,,, and time is $$$, when you consider how much they eat.

Just a thought !

3. Ray from PA

Ray from PA Chillin' With My Peeps

Last edited: Nov 22, 2012
  4. Chicky Dee

Chicky Dee Out Of The Brooder

Aug 21, 2012
    Pennsylvania
    Sally beautiful birds. I hope I can have brahmas, maybe I need to buy some eggs from u in the spring!!

Missy good luck on the sales. I am currently sitting in the toys r us line. Been here since 2.

5. Sally Sunshine

Sally Sunshine Cattywampus Angel <straightens Halo> Premium Member Project Manager

Aug 23, 2012
    Pennsylvania
    My Coop
    RAY!!!!! Happy Thanksgiving!!! HUGE Breastessess!!! lol

6. Sally Sunshine

Aug 23, 2012
    Pennsylvania
    My Coop
    Well lets see what all is in the brooder here in a few weeks!!! ALOT ALOT of BRAHMA!!

7. Sally Sunshine

Aug 23, 2012
    Pennsylvania
    My Coop
    OMG since 2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [​IMG]

8. missydcpc

missydcpc Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 6, 2011
    South-Central PA
    Sally....if you need somewhere to rehome some of those Brahma, let me know....

Ray, sell off your blue egg layers? Me!

Chicky, you couldn't PAY me to sit in line at Toy r Us! Luckily everything we want is NOT the popular must have.

Ok, so I was on the phone with my mom earlier as I was trying to find room for a pie in one of the fridges...did a count...and I have 200 eggs in that fridge! Plus the 72 upstairs!!!! And of course, got my requisite 14 this evening....ughh...There's not enough parties to make deviled eggs for, and around here I can't seem to GIVE my eggs away.

9. Sally Sunshine

Aug 23, 2012
    Pennsylvania
    My Coop
    [​IMG] OMG Thats alot of eggs!!! Do u have a sign out?

10. missydcpc

missydcpc Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 6, 2011
    South-Central PA
    No, I'm going to have to try that next....we're on such a busy (fast) road, that noone would likely see it at the speed they're going!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by