Pennsylvania!! Unite!!

Thank you, it was a good day to chill for me... Dh took kids to grammas for lunch and I stayed home and relaxed with my pups and chicks.....
Still having trouble breathing and high Blood Pressure so I gotta take it easy, I go to doc tomorrow am....  ugggg

Hope you had a good day!

Sally I hope you feel bettet. I was at the doctors with my older son yesterday for a recheck of his ear infection and fluid in his ears. Now I have to take him to a nose ear throat doctor. Monday he had a sleep study. Monday I take my other son in for recheck of his lungs.

We spent the day at home since my older son doesn't feel well enough to travel to Nj to see the in-laws. Had a nice quiet day at home.

Hope everyone enjoyed their thanksgiving and safe returns to everyone traveling.

Missy good luck on the sales. I am currently sitting in the toys r us line. Been here since 2.
ep.gif

WOW!!

Sally....if you need somewhere to rehome some of those Brahma, let me know....
Ray, sell off your blue egg layers? Me!
Chicky, you couldn't PAY me to sit in line at Toy r Us! Luckily everything we want is NOT the popular must have.
Ok, so I was on the phone with my mom earlier as I was trying to find room for a pie in one of the fridges...did a count...and I have 200 eggs in that fridge! Plus the 72 upstairs!!!! And of course, got my requisite 14 this evening....ughh...There's not enough parties to make deviled eggs for, and around here I can't seem to GIVE my eggs away.
Not sure where you're located,,,, but if I had that many eggs to move, I'd consider taking them to auction,,,, green dragon egg prices have been pretty good,,, especially for blue/green or large brown eggs,,, sometimeas over $2 for each dozen, have to pay commission, but at least you can move alot of eggs.

Wonder if you can donate some to a local food bank ?

Or maybe Chad can supply EVERYONE at the hospital he's working for.......LOL..... he seems to be creating quite an egg demand.

Happy Thanksgiving Sally...... and everyone else.........

How many Brahma eggs are you hatching at the moment ?

Was it Mama that was asking for suggestions of what breeds would make good "meat" birds ?
They hatched last week Ray.... there are 25+ that hatched, but there are a few odd balls... 1 gold laced polish, and 7 of Chads BCM (yours) comets.... click on gallery view pics and youll see them back just a tad...... So there are partridge, darks, buffs and I think a few mixes.... not sure who is who and who came from what egg... it was chaos as they hatched on day 18/19 the day my son came home from the hospital!

Back
Top Bottom