Pennsylvania!! Unite!!

My mother’s response when I told her.

Praying for you today and beyond. I dreamed one of your baby ducks made himself at home in the back seat of my car.

I was telling her about Aretha finally giving up being broody right before she went to sleep.

I'm not on here often, sorry.

Kill it, and don’t tell anyone. :thumbsup

I agree. Dealing with a few hawks right now. One has a wing span of over 6 feet total! Swooped down right in front of me! He's so dead if he comes back! There's SO many hawks here, nobody will miss one or two.

My vet is the same as far as she’s semi-retired (and the only one I trust!), and thinks my animals are lucky. I’m so upset about the visits when she wasn’t there. Especially the visit a few months ago. :duc
I did call that office, and they’re charging $300.
Am I sounding horrible for complaining about cost? I apologize. It’s just the fact that it’s a big variation from place to place. I have to remember that fecal exams went from $7 to 32 in a year.
Sharon, I am sorry that you’re hurting too. :hugs

Pets cost a lot of money. I have over a thousand set aside for any emergencies. This year has been the worst for us. My mom lost 2 cats, and I lost 1. My cat had some sort of immune disease where his body was attacking itself. I spent nearly a thousand on him for him to live a few months longer, just for one last summer. Then he came home one day and was so sick, I knew it was time. Sweet Bo. I miss him.

My mom lost a cat to cancer and another was hit by a truck. Both events were out of the blue and she had to deal with vet costs too. We have 4 more cats between us so we know we need to be prepared for anything that comes up. I highly recommend an emergency fund, for vets, car repairs, etc. Don't let the bills drag you down when you're already upset. :hugs

Back
Top Bottom