Pennsylvania!! Unite!!

Cute greenhouse. I HIGHLY recommend raking off the snow. Ours collapsed under the weight. I've reused the poles and shelf pieces as temporary chicken pens, strawberry cage, blueberry cage, an indoor shelf unit for seed starting, etc. It just isn't a greenhouse anymore.

I had a smaller one from tractor supply that was basically just 4 shelves with a cover. It survived a couple years as a seed starter but after the cover ripped, it became shelves, and now a little chicken tractor for random things. Usually for chicks to go out and play safely on nice days.

Here is the pool I got for the ducks. The chickens like to drink from it. I had to make steps so they can get in and out.
20190430_083537.jpg

wow..now that is just...wow.
I don't have THAT big of an issue. Numbers wise anyway...
These cats that are running a-muck around here pee on the carport, the house. They leave poop presents on the sidewalks and half eaten carcasses of small animals & vomit on my front porch...rug. It is nasty.
They are also mating...no way I am unseeing that either even if I take bleach to the eyes...the noise they make is anything but pleasant too.
If they are pets they should be treated as such, in a house with love and fed well. If someone feels the need to give their cats 'outside' time, then tie them out like us 'dog people' and get over it.
But they are left to roam, killing any animal at random and coming into contact with god-knows-what, defecating on other neighbors property so that their pets that are properly tended to, get into their dirt & get sick.
Have taken care of the whole 'moth ball' issue. I am not mad at the cats, just upset that people are ..well..people.
Thanks for the rant time:old...i needed that apparently.;)

Ugh speaking of stray cats, we found one yesterday. She's very friendly so she must have an owner somewhere... unless they dropped her off. She was starving and ate all our cat food, then slept all day and night in our house. However now she wants to go back out so I may just leave the door open for her to come and go as she pleases. Hope she'll be alright but I have 4 cats already, cannot handle any more! We live on a family farm and have strays passing by all the time. If they stay, they get fixed!

Give a SHOUT!!
ya.gif

list
----------
Tonini3059
Scoop
Howipinchapenny
SunAngel
ChickyLuara
Kbarret
dirtybug
Whenchickensdream